I love Audi and my 2 cents worth

neoki_29

Internal Moderator
17 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

yours belong to the honda museum. 

😆

mine got front collision prevention system. It is also called the right leg. 

hahaha. then mine also have my right leg and my left hand.

Okay. better don't anyhow pull the hand brake. hahahahha

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Pink slip you meant? Some years bad same think happened. 

Dunno man. Some still seem to be acting like money is falling from the sky liddat

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Vegas said:

many many rich pple in SG

The richest one in MCF liao. Heard warren buffet borrow $ from him one

wah.... tiagong the metric for car affordability in MCF is car price half of annual income

200k car means annual income must be 400k and full cash

but i peasant cannot meet this type of benchmark.....beat face swollen to look fat and take on max debt

that's why i always kena suan on mcf

😰😭

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Enye said:

wah.... tiagong the metric for car affordability in MCF is car price half of annual income

but i peasant cannot meet this type of benchmark.....beat face swollen to look fat and take on max debt

😰😭

Spending 50% of annual income on 4 wheels is too much lah. 1/4 maybe ok. No need to slap cheeks. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Spending 50% of annual income on 4 wheels is too much lah. 1/4 maybe ok. No need to slap cheeks. 

Maybe should be 1/4 of nett annual savings

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Enye said:

😰😭

Dun say so loud hor. Some may say 400k car is for peasants. If cannot afford something better,  go take bus. How liddat? 

I have owned both Audis and BMWs before. Current car is BMW. Simple tip for BMW, buy your car in May/June period. PML financial year closing thus they are desperate to meet sales quota.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Phelan said:

I have owned both Audis and BMWs before. Current car is BMW. Simple tip for BMW, buy your car in May/June period. PML financial year closing thus they are desperate to meet sales quota.

what about audi? when is the best time?

16 hours ago, Phelan said:

So with your ownership experience, is BMW ownership really that much higher than Audi and less reliable? Always hear say owner's past experience saying BMW ownership is guaranteed to cost more in this department

On 10/26/2021 at 4:07 AM, Beanoyip said:

Said it many times, Singapore dealers just bring in the most basic car even for the luxury segment.. it's a disgrace! 

Not true. My Skoda Kodiaq is literally decked out with everything and with all the safety features possible hahas.

25 minutes ago, Acegab said:

Not true. My Skoda Kodiaq is literally decked out with everything and with all the safety features possible hahas.

Any problems with the sunroof bro? Any leaks?

24 minutes ago, therock said:

Any problems with the sunroof bro? Any leaks?

Nope. Think that bro that had that problem was really one off. The build quality is even better then VW Tiguan in my opinion.

• Praise 2