Fierce rear spoiler...

Axela525

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

IMG_20220212_144240.jpg

just now coming home saw traffic police stop a COE civic like this with a similar looking GT wing like this on the  lefft road shoulder just when it was starting to rain heavily on PIE near exit 26 A leading to clementi durnearn road. Cannot see the plate number though.

• Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Raychay said:

image.png.d929ea730c011a5c56c3b329aaf43258.pngmimage.png.18dc3391a59ec1d6f36b1323684606fa.png

Macam time attack

wah this one too extreme liao, for Super GT racing on track instead of street use. This wing is just screaming LTA/TP please come and check all my mods 

@DOBIEMKZ I wonder, you take photo of the guy's car like that - next minute he kenna summons from LTA for illegal mod... you're not worried he see his car picture up here and come hunt you down meh?

40 minutes ago, Comage said:

@DOBIEMKZ I wonder, you take photo of the guy's car like that - next minute he kenna summons from LTA for illegal mod... you're not worried he see his car picture up here and come hunt you down meh?

When those owners modded their cars till like that and driving them out, I supposed they have already gave it all. 

12 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

When those owners modded their cars till like that and driving them out, I supposed they have already gave it all. 

True in a way I guess...

I ask this because I had a close call with a dick driver when I tried to take pictures of his vehicle (didn't notice the dick was nearby).
Fortunately I managed to evade capture and he got a fine issued against his vehicle.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

😮Not only the rear spoiler very fierce, but the rear diffuser too!😮

the diffuser somehow reminds me of darth vader helmet

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Etnt said:

the diffuser somehow reminds me of darth vader helmet

May be it was purposely designed with such similarity to hint to other drivers that this little car is not something to be ruffled with!😁

↡ Advertisement