Shell x Monopoly 2021

1fast1

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Haha I do that and I still mess it up. I must really be a monkey. 🙊

Someone said if you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot. I am that better idiot. 😂😂😂

Anyway, I've only bothered with the insta win things. I've got a juice and got 5 bucks off 30 bucks petrol a couple of times. Been ignoring the lucky draws completely. I have tons of cards that I just stashed somewhere like junk, probably won a nice prize, maybe even the damn Mini, but I simply wouldn't know or care. 🤣🤣🤣

the mini would be for the maid anyway, right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Anyone tried redeem Shell escape points today ? I went to Shell to check my card balance.

Cashier said the system been down since yesterday , Sunday.

Wah lao such a big company can have such a lousy crap IT system in the back end ? Or is it outsourced ?

26 minutes ago, AndrewLee72 said:

Anyone tried redeem Shell escape points today ? I went to Shell to check my card balance.

Cashier said the system been down since yesterday , Sunday.

Wah lao such a big company can have such a lousy crap IT system in the back end ? Or is it outsourced ?

Did the cashier mentioned anything on migrating to the app system come mid 2023. 

The escape card will be phase out come mid 2023(forgotten which month). I  am not sure the system down you experiened got anything to do with this system migration. 

1 hour ago, AndrewLee72 said:

Cashier juz say System downnnnn

I got 1 sms from shell say i got some pts in my card that is worth $40 of petrol. So thot wanna veriry it. Sigh. Kns system.

It mean you have 1200 points which worht $40 fuel.