The maid did a sexy dance in front of the camera and also made wheelchair granny show face.

DOBIEMKZ

The maid did a sexy dance in front of the camera and also made her wheelchair-bound granny show face.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singapore/story20211023-1206223

2file7i361nxndvpau2nc6qw.thumb.jpg.79b03639cf37848bc220205ba83c91af.jpg

Again! A young maid made Ama in a wheelchair show her face in the TikTok video and performed a sexy "shot dance" in front of her. Ama looked blank. After the video went out, a lot of netizens were bombarded.

Recently, a TikTok video circulated on the Internet. A young maid was dancing sexy to the camera, but she arbitrarily let her elderly employer who was sitting next to her in a wheelchair, also show up. Netizens condemned the maid’s negligence and exposed the old employer’s privacy.

According to the video, the 20-year-old maid wears a vest and tight black shorts, showing her shiny white thighs. With music stuck, she dances sexy with TikTok's popular "shot dance".

In the background, an Ama was sitting in a wheelchair, her mouth was slightly open, her expression sluggish and motionless. The maid appeared in the picture with the music. She put her hands on A-Ma's legs or held A-Ma's hands, and her body danced with the music. The most disgusting thing is that afterwards, she shook her buttocks in the direction of Ama, making her movements very unsightly. The maid finally held Ama’s neck with both hands and pushed her body forward; finally, the maid looked at the camera and the whole video ended.

Throughout the whole process, Ama remained in the wheelchair with the same movements and expressions, which made people wonder whether Ama knew what was happening at the moment, and believed that she would show up in the video if she didn't understand it herself.

After the video came out, many netizens condemned. Everyone criticized the maid’s behavior, hoping that the employer would take action against the maid’s dereliction of duty.

"Lianhe Evening News" also reported in April this year that a group of young maids appeared in Bukit Batok. They gathered downstairs in HDB flats to dance and shoot short Tik Tok videos. They let their employers' kids have "free activities", neglecting to watch over them at all, and old employers are not allowed to go to the toilet when they have to urinate. The reporter found one 25-year-old maid at the time. She said that she gathered with the other maids when she sent her old employer in a wheelchair to the nursing home and picked him up. She confessed that she was wrong and said that she would pay attention to her behavior in the future. After the incident came to light, some employers also decided to fire the maid after learning that the maid had neglected to take care of his eighty-year-old father.

Edited by DOBIEMKZ
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator

To the Gen Z and millennials, this is all fun, But to us old folks, this is disrepectful.

This is just perspective. Is the ah ma hurt during the video? no. Is this correct? Not for me to say lah. 😂

But then, at least censor off ah ma face mah. Ah ma don't wanna be on tik tok one leh. aiyo. 😡

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

To the Gen Z and millennials, this is all fun, But to us old folks, this is disrepectful.

This is just perspective. Is the ah ma hurt during the video? no. Is this correct? Not for me to say lah. 😂

But then, at least censor off ah ma face mah. Ah ma don't wanna be on tik tok one leh. aiyo. 😡

And don't reveal so much flesh.

I can't stand..... it.😁

13 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

ahmah thinking... what is happening? why this new maid body shake shake more than mine? is she sick?

• Haha! 7

15 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

ahmah thinking... what is happening? why this new maid body shake shake more than mine? is she sick?

Sekali the ah mah also ask the maid to have one when she's administered the madopar 😂

• Haha! 1

My sister's maid run away and get caught 5 months later in a Myanmar temple. My other sister's maid start to follow my sister's way of doing those online marketing then grow so demanding and only does her own thing but never work got send back. Then my Brother's maid was here for 20 over year her family only treat her like an ATM and she does not want to go home liao. My friend's one lagi worse, 2am police come to his house and ask where is the maid. They say maid sleeping but actually get caught in Geylang. I think many of them got problems lah. No prejudice but employer need to take care and be aware. The one who did not want to go back remains loyal to my Brother's family. In fact my mother passed away. I gave her a big Ang Pao to thank her for taking care of my mother

• Praise 11

This is so disappointing.

This one called sexy dance?

This is not sexy dance at all.

People should come with me to see real sexy dance

and got something to really complain about.

:D

If not for MCF I don't even know this video.

People so free see all this kinds of things

and then no hing better to do than complain.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

15 minutes ago, Arogab said:

My sister's maid run away and get caught 5 months later in a Myanmar temple. My other sister's maid start to follow my sister's way of doing those online marketing then grow so demanding and only does her own thing but never work got send back. Then my Brother's maid was here for 20 over year her family only treat her like an ATM and she does not want to go home liao. My friend's one lagi worse, 2am police come to his house and ask where is the maid. They say maid sleeping but actually get caught in Geylang. I think many of them got problems lah. No prejudice but employer need to take care and be aware. The one who did not want to go back remains loyal to my Brother's family. In fact my mother passed away. I gave her a big Ang Pao to thank her for taking care of my mother

more horror stories than good stories. aiyah, since covid started i got no maid. every weekend go out and mingle how to know tio covid or not

• Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, Arogab said:

My friend's one lagi worse, 2am police come to his house and ask where is the maid. They say maid sleeping but actually get caught in Geylang

🤣 🤣 🤣 lmao

I can imagine  your friend expression 

• Haha! 3

17 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

more horror stories than good stories. aiyah, since covid started i got no maid. every weekend go out and mingle how to know tio covid or not

Yes, more horror than good stories is true. Anyway, it is all on the management of the family also. I'd rather not have maid. But actually I also no need. As in we always joke. Got a maid or mate😂😋

9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

🤣 🤣 🤣 lmao

I can imagine  your friend expression 

More stories, my army officer's maid actually donno how to use the toilet bowl and shit at the drain hole. Haha

• Haha! 5