NOC Saga Season 2 : Ryan Strikes Back

noobcarbuyer

5 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

waiting for people to comment becos this is too complex for me...🤣

Dun even want to read.

I want video and picture nia🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

one attack, one strike back ... normal process of divorce what ... 

i thought only tycoon will get on the headlines with wife no1, no2 and no3 fighting for inheritance, asset and company CEO ...  lol

sounds like NOC worth millionssssssssss ... worth the fight .... i sibei envy leh ... how can i join as talent huh? i can role play all the stupid thing and cross-dress !

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Sylvia is bright, and ambitious, and in her quest for stardom and fame, Ryan was used as a stepping stone. 

ryan di di says ... milllionssssssss .... boomz-sha-ka-la-ka ..... 

images.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

The saga itself is complex enough. With such a short time, only one week plus, we already have three threads to follow on the same issue.. Now I am lost who is the bad guy or gal..

Also no beedio ar??? 

• Haha! 2

Because of stupid Noc wifey and I had a big argument last night.

She was going on about it and I never follow and couldn't be bothered and then Fan Wong crept into the conversation

and wifey said she not that pretty lah, nothing special about her.

And I said women are so mean to other women. So many women say to me the same thing. Fan ah? Nothing special about her lah, she not that pretty.

I said we men never do that. No man has every said to me Brad Pitt not handsome lah, what so special about him?

I said if I was gay I would want to sleep with men like Brad Pitt but I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body and if Fan begged me I would be happy to help her out.

And that was it! Wifey refused to talk to all night and refused to help increase SG TFR.

:D

And we have a kind size bed hor I wasn't asking wifey for Jo Teo small space style in the cupboard.

Anyway if you don't see me posting after 11 pm its because I brought home a bottle of the best massage oil and hope to put on the charm and help do my bit for nation building.   

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

She was going on about it and I never follow and couldn't be bothered and then Fan Wong crept into the conversation

And I said women are so mean to other women. So many women say to me the same thing. Fan ah? Nothing special about her lah, she not that pretty.

I said we men never do that. No man has every said to me Brad Pitt not handsome lah, what so special about him?

I said if I was gay I would want to sleep with men like Brad Pitt but I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body and if Fan begged me I would be happy to help her out.

And that was it! Wifey refused to talk to all night and refused to help increase SG TFR.

And we have a kind size bed hor I wasn't asking wifey for Jo Teo small space style in the cupboard.

Anyway if you don't see me posting after 11 pm its because I brought home a bottle of the best massage oil and hope to put on the charm and help do my bit for nation building.   

Wish you and wifey a great and wonderful tornado session .😙😙😀

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Sylvia is bright, and ambitious, and in her quest for stardom and fame, Ryan was used as a stepping stone. 

but ryan also not totally innocent leh.. but just that in business dealings have to see if either one will get in trouble with the law. otherwise i think the iras or what not wont get involved.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

if you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body, wont that thing between your legs be totally disgusting to you and you would have gotten rid of it? lol

28 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

if you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body, wont that thing between your legs be totally disgusting to you and you would have gotten rid of it? lol

Yes yes I find it extremely ugly.

I never like to look at it and if I see other people's 

I want to throw up!

But to chop if off?

I just keep it for functional reasons only.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1