Drivers Be Warned - Avoid Using Your Vehicle in Dispute with Pedestrian

welik72

On 10/27/2021 at 6:42 PM, Hamburger said:

if this were to happen in other country, going to hospital would be her least concern.

Yeah .. happy millionaires created over here million hairs disappear 

On 10/27/2021 at 8:52 PM, flat6 said:

when you are about to cross, you see a car approaching.

would you continue to cross regardless, or would you stand/wait at the zebra crossing to determine the driver's reaction?

as far as this part of the incident is concerned, what has the woman done wrong to invite ridicule?

My opinion is that the van driver was not entirely wrong to drive across the zebra crossing IF the woman was standing by the road side and had not stepped onto the zebra crossing. Of course the exact  situation was not clear, so i shall not make any judgement.

The fact that she followed the driver to a car park indicates that she is one who like to find fault.  Who would be so free to do that if she is not trying to find fault? Of course the van driver should not have moved the car when she was standing in front  of his van. That aside, I always have comments about people who like to find fault.  

Screenshot_20211106-112604_Chrome.jpg

This type...you can ask her what she wants out of the confrontation...she won't know also.

Even if you say sorry, she will still get aggressive. She is just looking for trouble.

Too bad, karma and retribution are all lies. 

Do morally wrong things that are right in the eye of law...is Ok de. No need scare. 

Edited by Calinlin
↡ Advertisement