NOC Saga: We wait for the beedeo!!!

Tianmo

Looks like anything about NOC can and need a new thread right? 

OK,  this thread is for those who same same like me, only interested in the beedeo one.  

Lai lai lai, got beedeo pls post here and share share,  but hor,  here is not interested in who right who left,  and we are also not interested in following so many confusing thread,  we only want beedeo,  bideo and video.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 12

Another thread 4th one... I think this is important enough to have it's own thread. Else it get drown from the many other posting.

• Haha! 5

12 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Beedeo better be in 8K format and not some grainy sh!t.

must be in virtual reality 8K. put on virtual goggles and "see" from first person perspective how thick it is. 🤣

• Haha! 3

Judging from the popularity of this feud, I won't be surprised that this is played out by NOC to gain publicity. Before this, most people never know what is NOC. 

Actually, any video with pretty woman spewing vulgarities will attract attention. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

Judging from the popularity of this feud, I won't be surprised that this is played out by NOC to gain publicity. Before this, most people never know what is NOC. 

Actually, any video with pretty woman spewing vulgarities will attract attention. 

But they lost Colgate and Milo... 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

OK,  this thread is for those who same same like me, only interested in the beedeo one.  

Lai lai lai, got beedeo pls post here and share share,  but hor,  here is not interested in who right who left,  and we are also not interested in following so many confusing thread,  we only want beedeo,  bideo and video.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Now this thread is what I am looking for all along. No sound no count.

• Haha! 2

Don't want those 90 degrees rotated video, okay? Neck strain trying to watch [laugh]

I remember those days of tammynyp .3gp video was like that.

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Ingenius said:

I think many have different "standard" of what is a pretty lady 😅😂

• Haha! 1

51 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Don't want those 90 degrees rotated video, okay? Neck strain trying to watch [laugh]

I remember those days of tammynyp .3gp video was like that.

I never bother about NOC scandal

but since u said got beedeo, now i am interested liao😂

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Tianmo said:

no beedio, bideo, video!

can have 4 threads and yet no video! kns! all lies

• Haha! 3

12 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I also don’t get the special treatment accorded this ridiculous incident (if one wants to dignify it as such). But just like Tianmo, I won't watch any video without the vaunted grab and suck the big and fat D or the legendary bartering. 😁

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1