Watch with an Open Mind - Real China

steveluv

Actually if you walk up San Francisco O'Farrel Street and  Ellis Street. You really probably think it is worse than the China's video. Not comparing US and China, but it is part and parcel of a growing society and an full blown society. 

If China were to be led by Trump then Biden. It would have been broken like the USSR. Or if US were to be led by Mao Zedong.....I think it is just 2 different countries

I only know people like Facebook Eduardo come to Singapore because of US global tax, but China rich come to Singapore, Australia, Canada etc  either get citizenship or put money there in properties or banks because 钱在国内不是我的,钱在国外才是我的! sad but real reality for the Chinese rich 🤑 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

I think when you are looking at a country progress, you track their past 30 years developments and quality of the average citizen's life. Take Singapore for example, did we improve over the past 30 years, definitely but it is getting much more difficult to maintain this new way of life. Some will fall between the cracks.

Then we look at countries like China and US for the same answers if this video is trying to tell us. Answers everyone knows immediately. Comparing a country with more than 1 billion, then you can only compare to India, the only country that qualify. Again you need to make your own judgement. simple one. 

Edited by Victor68
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I think when you are looking at a country progress, you track their past 30 years developments and quality of the average citizen's life. Take Singapore for example, did we improve over the past 30 years, definitely but it is getting much more difficult to maintain this new way of life. Some will fall between the cracks.

Then we look at countries like China and US for the same answers if this video is trying to tell us. Answers everyone knows immediately. Comparing a country with more than 1 billion, then you can only compare to India, the only country that qualify. Again you need to make your own judgement. simple one. 

this video is 此地無銀三百兩 😂

• Praise 1

41 minutes ago, D3badge said:

I only know people like Facebook Eduardo come to Singapore because of US global tax, but China rich come to Singapore, Australia, Canada etc  either get citizenship or put money there in properties or banks because 钱在国内不是我的,钱在国外才是我的! sad but real reality for the Chinese rich 🤑 

Many rich people always worry that other people want to take their money. :l

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, steveluv said:

the thing is he started bright eyed bushy tailed enjoying the culture and sights there ... as time went on, he realized the problems and got targeted because he dared spoke, so eventually he had to leave with his wife. he has a friend laowhy86 in youtube too, same situation. 

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, Arogab said:

Actually if you walk up San Francisco O'Farrel Street and  Ellis Street. You really probably think it is worse than the China's video. Not comparing US and China, but it is part and parcel of a growing society and an full blown society. 

If China were to be led by Trump then Biden. It would have been broken like the USSR. Or if US were to be led by Mao Zedong.....I think it is just 2 different countries

Robert Kiyosaki said Trump is bad man but Biden is a wimp.

1 hour ago, Playtime said:

the thing is he started bright eyed bushy tailed enjoying the culture and sights there ... as time went on, he realized the problems and got targeted because he dared spoke, so eventually he had to leave with his wife. he has a friend laowhy86 in youtube too, same situation. 

Outside of China, a lot of ppl has no idea about 上訪。

上訪is the unspeakable.

32 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Outside of China, a lot of ppl has no idea about 上訪

上訪is the unspeakable.

curious here... why上訪 is unspeakable. i assume its like a SOP... or its the content that will make it unspeakably unacceptable to the relevant bosses?

57 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Robert Kiyosaki said Trump is bad man but Biden is a wimp.

I don't mean how good or bad they are. Just that I don't see them able to control China the way they do it. Why USSR was broken. I am sure there are some reasons to it

55 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Outside of China, a lot of ppl has no idea about 上訪。

上訪is the unspeakable.

Yeah, everyone has there limits and China has set that lor

22 minutes ago, Playtime said:

curious here... why上訪 is unspeakable. i assume its like a SOP... or its the content that will make it unspeakably unacceptable to the relevant bosses?

It will affect local KPI. 

Before the person goes to Beijing, he/she will be stopped.

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I don't mean how good or bad they are. Just that I don't see them able to control China the way they do it. Why USSR was broken. I am sure there are some reasons to it

Yeah, everyone has there limits and China has set that lor

I know.  Just teasing you.

上訪 is a right entrench in PRC constitution for its citizen.

• Praise 1

43 minutes ago, Playtime said:

this like old saying - 天高皇帝远

thats why qian long have to travel south lol...

this has been a problem since ancient times

6 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Answers everyone knows immediately. 

bro, if everyone knows answer immediately, wont have so many people arguing their uninformed views. lol

just becos someone on the internet says so, it must be true. lol

3 hours ago, Nolicense said:

bro, if everyone knows answer immediately, wont have so many people arguing their uninformed views. lol

just becos someone on the internet says so, it must be true. lol

I was hoping they do use a small part of their brain. 😄

7 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I was hoping they do use a small part of their brain. 😄

dun like that say.. some people got glass heart. can hurt their feelings.. lol

↡ Advertisement