COE Bidding – November 2021

Carbon82

4 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Maybe tomorrow some ADs got Happy Deepavali promotion.:D

Whatever promo may be, OMV, Excise tax, ARF, 80k COE, all these add into the cost price, how cheap can the promo price be for CAT A ? 

While many could still stomach the  CAT A price at this level,  it is matter of time CAT A will go up as well, and my suspicion  is that it  will happen very soon.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Whatever promo may be, OMV, Excise tax, ARF, 80k COE, all these add into the cost price, how cheap can the promo price be for CAT A ? 

While many could still stomach the  CAT A price at this level,  it is matter of time CAT A will go up as well, and my suspicion  is that it  will happen very soon.

$53k for cat A indeed still can stomach. Such coe level same like in 2016 i think. Only when it reached above $60k, then a bit hard to stomach liao.

• Praise 4

People who are going in to buy new cars now different segment of customers. Don't think there will be people buying Vios or Altis now..maybe only a handful.

• Praise 2

18 hours ago, 13177 said:

$53k for cat A indeed still can stomach. Such coe level same like in 2016 i think. Only when it reached above $60k, then a bit hard to stomach liao.

Yap. My 2016 coe was 56k and am still driving the same car. 

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, awhtc said:

For the price of a small Vios in Singapore (SGD $112k) to use for 10 years, one can get a top-end Lexus ES just across the causeway (MYR $345k) to use for more than 10 years 😄

https://www.toyota.com.sg/finance/pricelist-passenger?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2sOt3rP98wIVWQ4rCh0zYgXUEAAYASABEgJPE_D_BwE

https://www.lexus.com.my/en/price-and-model-tools/price-list.html

it like comparing buying a HDB Pinnacle Duxton 99 years vs buying a Detach House Freehold in KL on face value without looking into the quality of life, security, stability etc 😁

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

On 11/3/2021 at 5:53 PM, Mustank said:

Too weak

not shiok

Just eat your popcorn,  don't sabo, i planned to buy new car when I strike toto.

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged

everywhere is experiencing inflation in some way or another

but Fed Reserve and Bank of England still think it's transitionary and refuse to action 

hopefully their decision won't impact the global economy... time will tell 🤣

• Praise 1

23 hours ago, awhtc said:

For the price of a small Vios in Singapore (SGD $112k) to use for 10 years, one can get a top-end Lexus ES just across the causeway (MYR $345k) to use for more than 10 years 😄

https://www.toyota.com.sg/finance/pricelist-passenger?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2sOt3rP98wIVWQ4rCh0zYgXUEAAYASABEgJPE_D_BwE

https://www.lexus.com.my/en/price-and-model-tools/price-list.html

That's if your car is not stolen.

23 hours ago, Roh96 said:

People who are going in to buy new cars now different segment of customers. Don't think there will be people buying Vios or Altis now..maybe only a handful.

I did. But I signed on the Sunday before the last Oct bidding

10 hours ago, D3badge said:

it like comparing buying a HDB Pinnacle Duxton 99 years vs buying a Detach House Freehold in KL on face value without looking into the quality of life, security, stability etc 😁

I totally agree with you.

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, lexiton said:

@Roh96 vios 3 years ago around 70k ish 

now buy sure tengkor

If now don’t buy 3 years later tengkor lao sai. Price today may look expensive but 3 years later  price now is considered cheap 🤣

Edited by Ginyu

29 minutes ago, Ginyu said:

If now don’t buy 3 years later tengkor lao sai. Price today may look expensive but 3 years later  price now is considered cheap 🤣

Agree but depend on one situation and financial power.

dun have need wait lor, if have need then…. since hyper does inflation might be a real issue. Just look at (PSF) private properties prices in D9, 10, 11 and 15 and their prices today!! Or in fact prices in the whole of SG. Google the same condo project sales prices  3 years ago and now, majority went up up and up.

so those who act smart who only own 1 property sold their property 3 to 4 years ago hoping to make a couple of hundreds of thousands if properties prices crash are burning cash in rental now, and the longer they wait, the more rental they burn and they need a bigger property crash to “breakeven or make money” to cover rental cash, new purchase stamp duty etc. 

If you wanna buy extra car ok wait lah all depends on individual needs and financial power.

but then again, cars are depre assets and not really a need need need with our public transportation unlike property is a need regardless of what happen!

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 1

those who bought $80K … $90K … $100K COE car

obviously is inelastic to COE price la

sup sup water … thank you for nation building

covid need to recover $100B … 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

CAT A is about the same level as 2016 and 2017, but i notice car prices are so much higher now. Reason being AD are putting higher margin now. Terrible. 

Neutral Newbie
1 hour ago, Roh96 said:

CAT A is about the same level as 2016 and 2017, but i notice car prices are so much higher now. Reason being AD are putting higher margin now. Terrible. 

Yes, I noticed that too

↡ Advertisement