COE Bidding – November 2021

Carbon82

39 minutes ago, Roh96 said:

Who have just booked a new car and waiting for COE?

I am waiting for COE to book a new car.

5f500dd9e6ff30001d4e6c24.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Roh96 said:

Who have just booked a new car and waiting for COE?

Booked on the Sunday just before last COE. 

6 minutes ago, Ho2786 said:

I will be shocked and dumb founded if COE does not cross 100k this round.

Hmm increase by $20K this round for Cat B? I don't think so ba

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Calvin8808 said:

Booked on the Sunday just before last COE. 

Hmm increase by $20K this round for Cat B? I don't think so ba

good luck

may the force be with you and always

1 minute ago, Ho2786 said:

6 bid guaranteed COE ?

if electricity suppliers also can run road

car dealers can too

Yup 6 bid G-COE.

Sure can anything can happen, but very unlikely for big ADs

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Ho2786 said:

good luck

may the force be with you and always

Don't need luck here. The COE price don't affect me much financially for now since already committed to the price. Of course goes up better but I don't wish upon that, as in doesn't benefit me much financially, only have a feel good factor only. And I don't wish upon that for the sake of those on NG-COE 

8 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Yup 6 bid G-COE.

I salute you

if big AD you will get car

1 hour ago, Calvin8808 said:

Don't need luck here. The COE price don't affect me much financially for now since already committed to the price. Of course goes up better but I don't wish upon that, as in doesn't benefit me much financially, only have a feel good factor only. And I don't wish upon that for the sake of those on NG-COE 

Good that you took G-COE. I think your dealer is more scared of the COE than you.

2 minutes ago, Roh96 said:

Good that you took G-COE. I think your dealer is more scared of the COE than you.

Yup yup, before that I went to look at 2 Korean AD, they told me their package is NG-COE. Then I didn't even want to consider anymore. Normal times maybe, but it just so happen I'm buying just before the last bid and everyone know that COE will go up so no way I will consider NG-COE package?

4 hours ago, Ho2786 said:

I will be shocked and dumb founded if COE does not cross 100k this round.

99% you should be shocked and dumb until Christmas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 5

4 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

Yup 6 bid G-COE.

Japanese car? if Borneo Motors I think 99% you will get your car the next round

6 hours ago, Fitmugen said:

Cat B confirm 100k by CNY. Condo can pay $2000psf for Pasir Ris. What’s $20k more for a new car to go with it

the pasir ris bluff people one lah think only 2 units transacted at these dumb price! 

$2000psf get you freehold at meyer road or amber road with seaview and nearer to CBD easily . 

but yes property prices are trending UP!!! District 15 went up the highest last 18 months

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, D3badge said:

Japanese car? if Borneo Motors I think 99% you will get your car the next round

Yup yup. Anyway not in a rush, as think the car not here yet. Was told by right is Jan, but could be early or late 1 month. 

So she did advise that previous bid they may not submit bid as car not here yet so as not to jack up the COE price. They will focus on those whose car already here. But it the end they did submit for $49K

Also I hoping to receive in Jan then now too

2 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

Yup yup. Anyway not in a rush, as think the car not here yet. Was told by right is Jan, but could be early or late 1 month. 

So she did advise that previous bid they may not submit bid as car not here yet so as not to jack up the COE price. They will focus on those whose car already here. But it the end they did submit for $49K

Oh good you get G COE as BM only bid COE when car is in Singapore soil for risk management 

3 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

If yours is guaranteed coe from the ADs, then 100% will get your coe. 
don’t listen to scare mongering tactics by small boys who do not know what they are talking about. 🤣

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

If yours is guaranteed coe from the ADs, then 100% will get your coe. 
don’t listen to scare mongering tactics by small boys who do not know what they are talking about. 🤣

ha ha ya I agree. Especially after I been thru the CB deal. When I signed for a deal with G-COE and AD price was based on they expected the COE to be $20K. Everyone knows how it went. The AD ultimately did secure for me at $42K. So first this deal I'm not worried at all especially when the AD also knows it's definitely going up.

Toyota and Lexus buyers don't have to worry for their COE. Inchcape boss already said it will go to 90k.

Edited by Lotr
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1