Elon Musk: 2% or 2cents ... could solve world hunger?

Wt_know

Elon Musk ... WFP challenge accepted .... :grin:

nabei ... all these money go to Africa and India ... simi $6B ... $600B or $6000B also no enough la

2021-11-01_123639.png

2021-11-01_123756.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

another spoke woman pushing for 2cents TAX in coming AMDK USA election .... :grin:

2021-11-01_124216.png

Edited by Wt_know

7 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

Elon Musk ... WFP challenge accepted .... :grin:

nabei ... all these money go to Africa and India ... simi $6B ... $600B or $6000B also no enough la

2021-11-01_123639.png

2021-11-01_123756.png

they raise 8b. 

but did they buy 8b worth of food to give to the poor?

how much of that 8 b is spend on management,. events babababa fund raiser maybe bababa

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

they raise 8b. 

how much of that 8 b is spend on management,. events babababa fund raiser maybe bababa

harlow ... they are professional ma ... expenses are needed to fly first class, stay 5-star, eat and drink ... TCSS swee swee ma ... lol

• Praise 3

(edited)

what is the total value 10% (2% each) from the top 5 in AMDK USA ... :grin:

because of Covid ... every leader/govt in the world is eyeing to tax the super rich ... 

but super rich also got their lawyers suit up to play the rules .... [laugh] 

2021-11-01_130455.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

what is the total value 10% (2% each) from the top 5 in AMDK USA ... :grin:

because of Covid ... every leader/govt in the world is eyeing to tax the super rich ... 

but super rich also got their lawyers suit up to play the rules .... [laugh] 

2021-11-01_130455.png

every country in the world is trying to get more money from their rich ppl now.

usa, china, u name it. even singapore🤣

• Haha! 1

56 minutes ago, Beregond said:

they raise 8b. 

Same same as charities around here. I doubt if even 30% of donations ends up with the intended recipients ultimately.

• Praise 3

Dont care about all these big trumpet things, Just do our parts in area where we could  contribute in a small way.  Either donate money or put in our effort to help. I just donated  a some small sum to an employer through Give Asia,  her helper is fighting for survival because of cancer.  I am also joining my colleagues to buy some used laptops to give out to children from the less privileged families, did this once before and doing it again.  

Help whatever we could.  We are blessed that we could help.

• Praise 8

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Dont care about all these big trumpet things, Just do our parts in area where we could  contribute in a small way.  Either donate money or put in our effort to help. I just donated  a some small sum to an employer through Give Asia,  her helper is fighting for survival because of cancer.  I am also joining my colleagues to buy some used laptops to give out to children from the less privileged families, did this once before and doing it again.  

Help whatever we could.  We are blessed that we could help.

yeah ... i also switching to direct help or targeted give 

nabei ... giving $$$ all end up in the VIP pocket ... 90% and only 10% (if lucky) goes to the beneficiary

if you watch BBC exposed especially the Africa countries ... how many billions of "fund" goes into the corrupt officials

even food (rice, wheat, canned, etc) is stored / hogged until expired instead of distributing to the hungers

money ($$$) don't solve problem ... people solve problem .... the WFP need to solve the people (corrupt officials) problem first 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 4

33 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

yeah ... i also switching to direct help or targeted give 

nabei ... giving $$$ all end up in the VIP pocket ... 90% and only 10% (if lucky) goes to the beneficiary

if you watch BBC exposed especially the Africa countries ... how many billions of "fund" goes into the corrupt officials

even food (rice, wheat, canned, etc) is stored / hogged until expired instead of distributing to the hungers

money ($$$) don't solve problem ... people solve problem .... the WFP need to solve the people (corrupt officials) problem first 

https://www.newsweek.com/un-food-programmes-rampant-corruption-69491

Better still - literally robbing oneself! 

• Praise 2

On 11/2/2021 at 10:25 PM, Wt_know said:

spore version .... everyone simply follow and shout 2% .... 2cents worth of advice ... lol

File_000.png

then should just raise the income tax of those about 1m by 2% to 24%. Currently income tax  out max at 22% above 320k per anum.  

(edited)

Elon ... singing .... oops ... I did it again ... [laugh] 

if you are the RICHEST man in the world ... you can chut pattern more than badminton .... 

2021-11-07_164026.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

people thought he was forced to pay the "billionaire tax" ...

but he has already lay out the PLAN swee swee to make more MONEY ... :grin:

Edited by Wt_know