Raeesah Khan lied!

RadX

Wah lao eh... jus reported in CNA, pritam admitted WP knew about raesahs lies 1 week after her 'act' in parliament.

Anyone here can post the link.

Shld hv immediately reported n sacked her. Now more arrows gonna be aimed at pritam n co.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, SGCMmadman said:

Wah lao eh... jus reported in CNA, pritam admitted WP knew about raesahs lies 1 week after her 'act' in parliament.

Shld hv immediately reported n sacked her. Now more arrows gonna be aimed at pritam n co.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/raeesah-khan-pritam-singh-workers-party-leadership-2352721

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, happy_man said:

Errr...I am not sure I am following you with this old story of how SG was lied to when comes exporting mask from an island province. 😜

Or are you faulting the SG Gov ?

wkhwkh45.jpg

Not really. That piece of advice was worldwide. There was a worldwide shortage. Not just SG alone. 

• Praise 2

Speaking to reporters on Thursday, Mr Singh laid out the timeline of events:

• Aug 3: In the course for preparing for her speech on the motion of Empowering Women, Ms Raeesah was put on notice through the WP’s usual pre-parliamentary processes to be ready to substantiate the account that she had followed the victim to the police station in the event that she was queried in the course of the debate.
  • Aug 4: Ms Raeesah delivered her speech in Parliament during the motion. She was questioned by Minister of State for Home Affairs Desmond Tan on the allegations she made about the police.
  • In the course of the days that followed, Mr Singh asked Ms Raeesah to make her best efforts to contact the victim or to contact the individuals who brought the victim’s case to her attention and to extend the necessary information to Mr Tan. Initially, Ms Raeesah stuck to her untruth.
  • About a week after speech: After being repeatedly pressed, a number of “new facts and disturbing personal revelations were disclosed”, including her sexual assault and other related matters of “a deeply personal nature”. Ms Raeesah said that she was not truthful about accompanying the victim to the police station due to her personal trauma and sexual assault.
  • Out of concern that she had not revealed her sexual assault to her family and her trauma, Mr Singh said that he was “prepared to give her the space necessary to address the matter with her loved ones”.
  • September: Ms Raeesah came down with shingles and did not attend Parliament. It was nonetheless made known to her before the Parliamentary sitting in October that any parliamentary verification on this matter was hers to make, in her capacity as an elected MP
  • Oct 4: Ms Raeesah repeated the untruths when questioned by Minister for Home and Law Affairs K Shanmugam
  • After Parliament adjourned in October, Ms Raeesah agreed with party leadership that she had to set the record straight. Mr Singh said he told her “it was the correct thing to do”.
  • Nov 1: Ms Raeesah made a personal explanation in Parliament to set the matter straight
  • Nov 30: Ms Raeesah sent a letter of resignation to Mr Singh
  • Dec 1: Mr Singh replied to resignation letter

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/wp-leaders-knew-raeesah-khan-lied-months-public-admission-decided-let-her-talk-family

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, SGCMmadman said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/raeesah-khan-pritam-singh-workers-party-leadership-2352721?cid=telegram_cna_social_28112017_cna&fbclid=IwAR3mKjrjeY2DKk_xhqL7WDccrstPN9BEUHnw7fHvj6tlwQl488Z6XJ__E1s

Na bei...28 years old also kenna shingles. Is that a lie too? Hahaha...

After that, Ms Khan came down with shingles in September and did not attend Parliament.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

On Oct 4 when she repeated the lies with WP leadership already fully aware of the lie at that point in time, can they all sit there in parliament diam diam? 

• Praise 5

6 minutes ago, Chongster said:

On Oct 4 when she repeated the lies with WP leadership already fully aware of the lie at that point in time, can they all sit there in parliament diam diam? 

My thought exactly. Leaders (3 of them knew) sat there listen to the same lies and reckon "well, I better don't interrupt ..."

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Oh I will still choose wisely and that’s to VTO 2025.

I'm just angry with her for bringing down what LTK has built up over the years but I am and always will be a WP supporter.

U can't beat the platoon of IBs here. No wait, it's a brigade. 😂

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Unfazed said:

U can't beat the platoon of IBs here. No wait, it's a brigade. 😂

Sometimes they try to hide but it’s actually obvious. 😁

• Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, happy_man said:

Now now...Pritam is a new bird as the official "leader of the opposition" in Parliament.

You "Wah lao" has a loaded insinuation that WP had tried to cover up the lies..

If I am him, I would be questioning myself that decision to stay silent instead of letting Khan forced to admit.

Nobody gives a rats ass wat u question or tink!

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/raeesah-khan-pritam-singh-workers-party-leadership-2352721?cid=telegram_cna_social_28112017_cna&fbclid=IwAR3mKjrjeY2DKk_xhqL7WDccrstPN9BEUHnw7fHvj6tlwQl488Z6XJ__E1s

Na bei...28 years old also kenna shingles. Is that a lie too? Hahaha...

After that, Ms Khan came down with shingles in September and did not attend Parliament.

I've always had the impression shingles is a lao lang thing. When I was younger, I only know of people older than 50 getting it. In the last couple of years, I know of a relative mid 40s getting it.

So young at 28 get shingles I never encounter/hear before.

I got this off the web https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shingles/symptoms-causes/syc-20353054  Maybe she has some of the risk factors. 

"Anyone who has ever had chickenpox can develop shingles. Most adults in the United States had chickenpox when they were children, before the advent of the routine childhood vaccination that now protects against chickenpox.

Factors that may increase your risk of developing shingles include:

• Being older than 50. Shingles is most common in people older than 50. The risk increases with age.
  • Having certain diseases. Diseases that weaken your immune system, such as HIV/AIDS and cancer, can increase your risk of shingles.
  • Undergoing cancer treatments. Radiation or chemotherapy can lower your resistance to diseases and may trigger shingles.
  • Taking certain medications. Drugs designed to prevent rejection of transplanted organs can increase your risk of shingles — as can prolonged use of steroids, such as prednisone."

Edited by Kxbc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1