Raeesah Khan lied!

RadX

1 minute ago, Kxbc said:

I've always had the impression shingles is a lao lang thing. When I was younger, I only know of people older than 50 getting it. In the last couple of years, I know of a relative mid 40s getting it.

So young at 28 get shingles I never encounter/hear before.

Whatever she says now, who believe. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

2 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

I've always had the impression shingles is a lao lang thing. When I was younger, I only know of people older than 50 getting it. In the last couple of years, I know of a relative mid 40s getting it.

Shingles no longer is a lao lang thing. Same like many people thought stroke is a lao lang thing also, but now not really lo.

• Praise 5

4 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

shingles surface or attack when under stress, i guess she is under tremendous stress during this period. 

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

I am surprised WP MPs did not get her to admit her lies after they know the truth sometime in Aug/Sep. And yet chose to let it blow up in Oct. Maybe it was a calculated move by WP leadership to remove her from the system? 

But nevertheless, knowing the truth and yet not setting it straight immediately seem to bring more harm. I would think a lot more people will be won over if they had then decisively taken action, right the lies, set the record straight and sack her immediately. 

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Freeder said:

WP Zhi Pai jialat liao..

All artillery battalions plus armour unit on standby liao…

Very hard to defend

Of all people go and bring in this kind of sjw people somemore go and lie 

now they say actually I ownself know but early early no say

hard lah hard lah

like that I don’t know how

• Praise 3
  • Sad 1

Really dunno whether can believe anything she say now.. whether shingles is true (got doctor certify?).. whether the past sexual assault is true..

• Praise 4

Pritam say CEC voted overwhelmingly for Raeesah to resign.  Seems it's not unanimous, so got some CEC members still support her leh.. hmm..

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, SGCMmadman said:

Wah lao eh... jus reported in CNA, pritam admitted WP knew about raesahs lies 1 week after her 'act' in parliament.

Anyone here can post the link.

Shld hv immediately reported n sacked her. Now more arrows gonna be aimed at pritam n co.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/wp-leaders-knew-raeesah-khan-lied-months-public-admission-decided-let-her-talk-family

WP leaders knew Raeesah Khan lied months before public admission, but decided to let her talk to family first: Pritam Singh

• Workers’ Party leaders knew Ms Raeesah Khan lied in Parliament a week after she delivered her speech in August 
  • But the party did not act on it earlier as it wanted to give the former Sengkang GRC MP time to talk to her family 
  • Ms Raeesah also had to be the one to correct the untruth in Parliament, said party chief Pritam Singh
  • The party set up a disciplinary panel after her admission in Parliament as it was important for her to first set the record straight in the House 
  • Mr Singh said the party would reflect on and review its vetting process for future election candidates

pritam1_0.jpg?itok=DoBqvIuE

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Tkseah said:

Really dunno whether can believe anything she say now.. whether shingles is true (got doctor certify?).. whether the past sexual assault is true..

Well if true then must have consulted GP for Shingles and MOH can check if they wanted 😜

• Praise 2

Wow, an opposition MP tells a lie in parliament and admits it. The number of headline news and repeated frequency over all official media, not to mention columns in ST. Wonder are we lacking in real news content or cooking up something else?

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

sounds like PS wanted to have a more "personal touch" and "sensitivity" to deal with strawberries (as what every tom dick and harry self help book/website tell you this is the way to handle strawberries now), but in the real world with real consequence, this does not work.

Swift and decisive action should be made, no matter how heartless it may seem.

• Praise 3

very poorly played by WP.

Shockingly bad. This Raesah Khan thing destroyed years of hard work.

The excuse is pathetic.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 8

15 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

so true. leaders can't be too sensitive. Do what is right whatever it takes. Every leader has to have a bit of LKY in them. 

If LKY is still around, he would sack her right inside the parliament house. She is a piece of trash. 

LHL got LKY jeans mah 🤣 

• Haha! 1

I dont find it a big deal. Politicians lie all the time to get to what they want. Although none would admit to their lies. This R Khan is a noob lah.

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I dont find it a big deal. Politicians lie all the time to get to what they want. Although none would admit to their lies. This R Khan is a noob lah.

i feel this is more then a lie.

its like a defamation against SPF. 

• Praise 8

It is wrong to lie especially when you have that privilege but it is not death penalty. I wonder why the big news about it. If this is so serious, then maybe they should remove the privilege from parliament. As a member of MCF has said, politicians lie almost daily and give empty promises to be elected. 

It is more importantly to correct the system than focusing on 1 single person so that we can move on. 

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

very poorly played by WP.

Shockingly bad. This Raesah Khan thing destroyed years of hard work.

The excuse is pathetic.

need an iron fist .... 

leadership comes from he top ...

if the top cannot control the bottom ... some more only 10 x MP ... 

then how?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

This is not about which political party the MP is from.

It impacts society's perception of the SPF and may alter future sex crime victims' post-event decision making and actions. 

Edited by Kxbc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5