Raeesah Khan lied!

RadX

35 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

However this ET seems very patient with SL unlike PS.

I suspected instruction from higher up? 

I also doubt he was showing the shoddy good gentlemen traits given how he has direspected the leader of opposition previously. 

My view. 😀

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged
12 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Politics are never clean, it's impossible to be fair as much as we like it to be. PAP got a once in a blue moon chance to whack WP very hard with RK's admission of the lies, they will never ever let this go, and they will bring the entire PAP machinery to whack WP hard on this. So yes, you can be sure this will be dragged to the mud to tarnish WP's image, as much as possible. 

The problem is when they try to do this, they dunno when to stop, and usually just end up backfiring on themselves.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

33 minutes ago, Etnt said:

The problem is when they try to do this, they dunno when to stop, and usually just end up backfiring on themselves.

Yep, not the first time and probably not the last with LHL at the helm. 

Really is 死赖着不走。

Edited by Fcw75

7 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

corrections.

Actually, he was decisive.  And that was his decision.
he already said, that his judgement of the matter was to give her the time and space also to speak to her family.  
he even gave her the opportunity to right the wrong and not judge her.  

politics aside, i applaud Pritam Singh for being a man with a heart. 
actually that is very important as a leader and a politician and most of all a human being.

But this SJW came back and bit him hard. 🥴

• Angry 1
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

more and more details are being revealed. Jamus Lim was not informed despite he is the core team. SL said she left it to PS. 

No communication, no teamwork, NO backing each other up.... this is a failed party! 

To be fair, given the sensitivity involved, and with the rape allegation , and the matter is dealt with at top of the house, it is fair not to involve jamus.  I frankly think he has little to contribute here.  Plus he’s a man and with the rape allegation at the centre of it , anyone with a pen1s is like guilty by association.  

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

So good boss but kanna saboed by a recalcitrant subordinate? 😁

Ya lor…knn. This pui bong…

• Haha! 2

13 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

more and more details are being revealed. Jamus Lim was not informed despite he is the core team. SL said she left it to PS. 

No communication, no teamwork, NO backing each other up.... this is a failed party! 

Cannot like that say lah. If this constitutes a failed party, PAP would have failed many other times with their own fiascos as well. The pot calling the kettle black? Not the first time an opposition party has let it's guard down, and not the first that the PAP had used their resources to arm twist the narrative, anyway. Who's right who's wrong it's up to anyone of the public to judge, just another day of politics. 

• Praise 5

20 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

Just change ‘Jamus’ to ‘Vivian’ and the topic of RK to TT and one can see the similarity. 

Still waiting for this. If he have not taken any FULL RESPONSIBILITY till now, does that mean he is also lying in parliament? Update me leh. He said this in Feb 2, now it’s Dec liao.

090697C1-DCE5-4A10-A8BA-80D4C19F70E9.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Just change ‘Jamus’ to ‘Vivian’ and the topic of RK to TT and one can see the similarity. 

Still waiting for this. If he have not taken any FULL RESPONSIBILITY till now, does that mean he is also lying in parliament? Update me leh. He said this in Feb 2, now it’s Dec liao.

090697C1-DCE5-4A10-A8BA-80D4C19F70E9.jpeg

Not all cec the same...buah bodo to the core 😁

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Chongster said:

To be fair, given the sensitivity involved, and with the rape allegation , and the matter is dealt with at top of the house, it is fair not to involve jamus.  I frankly think he has little to contribute here.  Plus he’s a man and with the rape allegation at the centre of it , anyone with a pen1s is like guilty by association.  

Agree. It's a sensitive issue and should be dealt with confidence. This approach probably backfired when PAP attacked but i feel it's the right thing to do. 

• Praise 2

Here you can start to see opposition sympathisers feeling painful when their idols are being scrutinized in the hearing. They think this is political bullying, but don't realise this is the process of fact finding and righting the wrong. If we don't get to the bottom of this, this won't be the first and the last, and Singapore will be in trouble in the hands of such people. I say whack them hard like a good parent should. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

I disagreed here.

Infact I see a compassionate leader take it upon himself to aid a subordinate in distress.

Sadly such humanity act has no place in politics.

For instance, If one of your subordinate was a victim of sort sexual harassment, would you go around sharing in the company context or would you take it upon yourselves l give her the times and space to sort it out herself.

Bearing in mind the backdrop in this case is an elected MP and a leader of opposition parties.

• Praise 5

3 hours ago, Discoburg said:

However this ET seems very patient with SL unlike PS.

Ji hong kia

or he thinks can under the skin of SL easier…

2021 best movie:

Sex, Lies and COP: The Nailing of WP

• Haha! 5

17 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

Here you can start to see opposition sympathisers feeling painful when their idols are being scrutinized in the hearing. They think this is political bullying, but don't realise this is the process of fact finding and righting the wrong. If we don't get to the bottom of this, this won't be the first and the last, and Singapore will be in trouble in the hands of such people. I say whack them hard like a good parent should. 

You may be right.

the key again is the line of question. Since its made public (using taxpayers $) then its clear that ET wants to nail whoever they are questioning to the narrative ET’s Party have place on the desk in front of him.

But the people ET / COP interviewed do not follow the script. 

Fact: RK lied, in parliment, 2x. It was not disputed

The rest: Nail Those Farkers!!!!!!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

this issue is above personal lah...she is MP and this matter is above individual level. Jamus being the core team needs to know first and contribute his ideas. 

Rape is personal. Why do i need to tell my boss i was raped? To a lot of women, they rather bring it to the grave… 

easier for observers to say your body belongs to Singapore… if its within your love ones?

the only fault i could find obviously is WP candidate screening process sucks 😓

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Vegas said:

You may be right.

the key again is the line of question. Since its made public (using taxpayers $) then its clear that ET wants to nail whoever they are questioning to the narrative ET’s Party have place on the desk in front of him.

But the people ET / COP interviewed do not follow the script. 

Fact: RK lied, in parliment, 2x. It was not disputed

The rest: Nail Those Farkers!!!!!!

All these wayang leads to? Do we ever going to get an answer and even we hear everyone, what did we achieved? Wasted time and money. Might well ask members here for their verdict s

↡ Advertisement