Raeesah Khan lied!

RadX

22 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

I didn't expect this come from a high management people like yourself. 

I have said it many times in here, you just didnt come across only.  😄😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Just change ‘Jamus’ to ‘Vivian’ and the topic of RK to TT and one can see the similarity. 

Still waiting for this. If he have not taken any FULL RESPONSIBILITY till now, does that mean he is also lying in parliament? Update me leh. He said this in Feb 2, now it’s Dec liao.

090697C1-DCE5-4A10-A8BA-80D4C19F70E9.jpeg

Eh, don’t like that leh? Don’t brush me off like what ET did to PS when he asked the same thing.

Any PAP IB or supporter can update me on this please? Mucha Gracias.

• Haha! 2

45 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Woah, where did that come from?

Blunt and straight to the point.

🤣

How questions are phrased and how they are repeatedly asked from various angles and perspectives to draw out truths or lies.    Oh please, that is elementary.

But his post was clearcut pot calling kettle black.  

For the record, most of us rational, logical, fairly intelligent folks in here understand what its about and, regardless of Party, simply want the right band of people to lead.   And by this Band, i dont mean from one single party.  

Actually, was my post inconsistent with my persona in this forum.   No leh.     You guys know me right? 

Muayhahahahahaha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

actually WP can tap on this incident to score lots of political points if handle well from 3 Aug after she lied, but the indecisive management let the main character bite back, too bad.  

I think this saga actually score more points for WP than what they have lost earlier. 

At work we usually say "to score points, create a crisis. Solve that crisis and everyone will be impressed." It's true as i have witnessed a couple of times. Look at how PS carried himself in the inquiry and how ET fumble. 

• Praise 11

8 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Another own goal by cop. 😂

It’s ok for PAP to ask hypothetical question or give hypothetical scenario but not OK for WP to do the same.

I see….:what’s new man? 😁

How to out talk Jamus? He even out talked Vivian. 🤣

• Haha! 6

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

It’s ok for PAP to ask hypothetical question or give hypothetical scenario but not OK for WP to do the same.

Whose selected the WP representatives?

All out scored the COP in points. 🤣

The corner will turn very soon if cop continue with such interrogation tactic.  The last thing everyone will start to forget about the sick liar. 

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

I think they should close off this case on RK, 

whatever is the punishment decided for her mistake 

then start the new case on Pritam/WP since that’s what the COP really seems to want to do … 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Just change ‘Jamus’ to ‘Vivian’ and the topic of RK to TT and one can see the similarity. 

Still waiting for this. If he have not taken any FULL RESPONSIBILITY till now, does that mean he is also lying in parliament? Update me leh. He said this in Feb 2, now it’s Dec liao.

090697C1-DCE5-4A10-A8BA-80D4C19F70E9.jpeg

If i am not wrong, the data on the TT would only be used for criminal investigations.  As a normal law abiding citizen, i do not have any issues with that.  Not that i am sure he wasn't lying but if the data in TT is able to solve some criminal related activities, do you still think it is not okay to use that data from TT?

What RK did was to smear the reputation of our civil service.  PS was compassionate enough to let RK handle her emotions and to come clean with the lie.  However, i do not think the case of TT and RK's lie can be monitored on the same wavelength.

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Fat_slayer said:

If i am not wrong, the data on the TT would only be used for criminal investigations.  As a normal law abiding citizen, i do not have any issues with that.  Not that i am sure he wasn't lying but if the data in TT is able to solve some criminal related activities, do you still think it is not okay to use that data from TT?

What RK did was to smear the reputation of our civil service.  PS was compassionate enough to let RK handle her emotions and to come clean with the lie.  However, i do not think the case of TT and RK's lie can be monitored on the same wavelength.

The limitation was done after VB take “responsibility”.

The problem is VB said it was to be used for contact tracing ONLY.

Lying or Ignorant?

• Praise 8

25 minutes ago, Fat_slayer said:

The timeline:

June 2020: VB told public TT data "purely" for contact tracing.

Oct 2020: VB realised he was wrong. Said nothing to public.

Oct/Nov 2020: VB "discussed it" with Cabinet. No one said anything to public.

Dec 2020: Nothing said to public.

Jan 2021: Finally VB tells Parliament and public what he had said 7 months prior was not true. His disclosure comes 3 months after he first realised it, and at least 2 months after he had informed his Cabinet colleagues who, obviously, by then all knew what VB had said was not true.

No 9-hour grilling by any govt committee on why Cabinet colleagues never tell public earlier.

Actually what I want to know is since he said he will take full responsibility in parliament, has he done it?

If so, what is done? What’s the definition of full responsibility?

If not, what does that mean?

What would PAP expect WP member to do if he said he will take full responsibility?

PAP should be held to the same standard of what they expect other parties to be since they are  超级白 party. 😁

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

https://fb.watch/9V8M74NXby/

An excellent lesson on dealing with hypothetical questions.

Sylvia was a former law lecturer in Temasek Poly and it shows.

Actually she could have answered and made it even better. Rather than just harp on the hypo part. She can turn on the Facts.

If i were her,  i would have agreed that if RK didnt lie about carrying the narrative to the grave then the composition of the DP would be questionable and in conflict.

however the FACT that RK herself did not question the DP composition and later admitted that it was guilt which stopped her from correcting her first lie, simpy then showed that the DP in this case comprising of PS SL FM was not questionable nor in conflict.

The above i pointed out several posts prior.

• Praise 1

22 minutes ago, Fat_slayer said:

That is not the issue discuss here. I am fine if tt was used to solve serious crime. It's what vivian told us just so to convince the public to accept tt. 

• Praise 1

Now all it takes is for RK to come out and admit that over and above those occasions that she lied in parliament, she also lied on oath during the COP sessions and that she and only she herself conjured the notion of the instruction to continue the narrative to the grave.    

She started this , she should end it.  Face the music, go for treatment and get on with her life as she is still young with children. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Pap watched too much MCU. They trying out all the possible "time flow" and see which one "makes sense". I'm quite amused by this as crazy people don't do things that "make sense".

Since they have no hard evidence that the WP are with holding the truth on purpose they should just let this go. But I have to say this is quite entertaining to watch. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

https://fb.watch/9V8M74NXby/

An excellent lesson on dealing with hypothetical questions.

Sylvia was a former law lecturer in Temasek Poly and it shows.

Alamak why I a illiterate person cannot understand this COP har? Can I now ask Tan and Tong a hypothetical question since they love such question using my money 

If end of the day it was proven that the RK lied and there is not such accusations on the WP leaders. Woukd PAP oppologize and pay for the cost of all these COP? Is it fair to ask for this? 

Edited by Victor68
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

6 hours ago, mikk123 said:

more and more details are being revealed. Jamus Lim was not informed despite he is the core team. SL said she left it to PS. 

No communication, no teamwork, NO backing each other up.... this is a failed party! 

Won't fail lah! They will come out stronger!

↡ Advertisement