Raeesah Khan lied!

RadX

2 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

He will be well compensated. Don't have to worry for him. Some senior position will be waiting for him to be the next millionaire.

I’m sure you meant Billionaire.

↡ Advertisement

In life, there is that much you need and you can enjoy. There is also something call karma but difficult to use scientific method to prove. Best is to be prepared for that day when you kicks that bucket, you don't regret not having done what you should do. 😆

Edited by Victor68

30 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

In life, there is that much you need and you can enjoy. There is also something call karma but difficult to use scientific method to prove. Best is to be prepared for that day when you kicks that bucket, you don't regret not having done what you should do. 😆

Don’t misuse Karma la.

Karma don’t necessarily manifest in current life.

It could manifest in next life

3 hours ago, Victor68 said:

I confess...Tiagong jj lin is a lapsed and the mermaid was a convent girl...no wonder lovely.

🥰

---------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who know me, they understand what i represent.

The normal law abiding folk would not mess with the police.

For a political party to hold sway that challenges the police, no matter how hard they try to spin it out as honesty, its a big no no.

I may really move out of the area or in the first place point them to the neighboring constituency.

TT is an object for police use. As like a firearm on a undercover police officer. Exposing the uc is a dastardly thing to do. 

By allowing a simple mistake to fester, it shows that medically trained have to be in the 'decision' rubric. Winnie THE pooh cannot but that siao ey can get an id prof say something about the siao ey.

PSP clean house is already very loud and high fidelity.

Thus which pool party to join? Go for those who are trained in real world application of impeccable ethics. You trust your doctor to find the best choices in an impossible situation, yes?

It may be not what you want to hear, but it is reality.

Trust me, you dont want to be scolded by masters in medicine, its life altering. 刀剑笑

Why winnie the pooh cannot get lokuns?

Says alot.

All are special teams on the same team.

Special team head put the entire crew in danger means special team require overhaul because they threaten to sink the entire team.

Hey if he had those facing him playing with him, he would not be dealing with this, the calibre of ET would not see him lying ya? And the fashion sense would be snappier.

Workers should really not do sailors job. 

What happens to star destroyers?

Edited by Datsun366

15 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Different lah.

Outright Lying and fabrication of facts are different from overspending and not doing due diligence of actual usage.

How about this: CC handed over $22.5 millions to PE still unaccounted for...?

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, Unfazed said:

Wah...today so quiet? IBs all report sick? 😉

Becos after so many sessions , still the same understanding! Still same verdict leh, sian liao

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

How about this: CC handed over $22.5 millions to PE still unaccounted for...?

Not sure about that...

Not the biggest ruffle of the feathers 

Now wonder it's still unaccounted 😅

14 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Not sure about that...

Not the biggest ruffle of the feathers 

Now wonder it's still unaccounted 😅

So, it depends on Who said it!?

58 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Becos after so many sessions , still the same understanding! Still same verdict leh, sian liao

PS was called in for the second session!

10 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

PS was called in for the second session!

Becos of the DP notes submitted as evidence. But it amounted to the same basis and result.

At the end of the day, making inferences from words alone without full context is just so duh……….

wonder why they didnt ask RK, “ is it not unreasonable to think that you have carried on the narrative on your own accord becos you were unprepared and too stressed to face the music especially having not addressed it with your loved ones yet?”  

“Is it not unreasonable for this panel to think that the instructions purportedly given to you by PS to take the narrative to the grave could be a figment of your imagination due to the PTSD and dissociation, you admittedly suffer from?”  

anyway, now that basically all witnessess hv been called to give thier evidence, we can only sit back and see.   
lets see

1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

Becos of the DP notes submitted as evidence. But it amounted to the same basis and result.

At the end of the day, making inferences from words alone without full context is just so duh……….

wonder why they didnt ask RK, “ is it not unreasonable to think that you have carried on the narrative on your own accord becos you were unprepared and too stressed to face the music especially having not addressed it with your loved ones yet?”  

“Is it not unreasonable for this panel to think that the instructions purportedly given to you by PS to take the narrative to the grave could be a figment of your imagination due to the PTSD and dissociation, you admittedly suffer from?”  

anyway, now that basically all witnessess hv been called to give thier evidence, we can only sit back and see.   
lets see

Let me repeat.. 😝

ET is not interested to pin RK..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Let me repeat.. 😝

they are so confident of their image, they don't think anything they do can be wrong or change the public perception of them.

maybe in hindsight, they might feel different

or hypothetically if someone is to tell them, and somehow hypothetically they will listen.

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Let me repeat.. 😝

The COP sessions are everywhere, in the news, via WhatsApp and on YouTube and TV, the plan is probably to sink WP.  

Awaiting Grand finale.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Etnt said:

they are so confident of their image, they don't think anything they do can be wrong or change the public perception of them.

maybe in hindsight, they might feel different

or hypothetically if someone is to tell them, and somehow hypothetically they will listen.

I suspect the COP report will still somehow twist the facts to suit their narratives and conclude that WP leaders are complicit in RK lying. 

This gonna be like what they did for the presidential election so that their candidate win, even though knowing there will be political costs.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4