Things that NS gfs should know?

unicornfloof

Hello everyone! 😆

I have a boyfriend who is currently going through NS and while I don't really know much about the terms and the events happening, I would like some advice on the things that I should know or expect just so I can provide better support for him! :D 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, unicornfloof said:

Hello everyone! 😆

I have a boyfriend who is currently going through NS and while I don't really know much about the terms and the events happening, I would like some advice on the things that I should know or expect just so I can provide better support for him! :D 

Go find another 

he will turn gay!

• Haha! 15

Sadly, if u have to think of supporting and all, shows how much the strength is there…

one would need to reflect if all these whimsical acts would really be tangible 

go figure 

NS for most of us smelly smelly also >20 years ago. 

We definitely don’t practise safe distancing and wearing masks during training back then. 

be a good GF when he books out. 
He would likely only want a couple of things during book out….. 

My buddy got a GF taller than him, then he book out one day to find his GF with another guy. He then got over it after a big fight and got another GF, the girl is another look alike and also taller than him. Finally he also find her with another guy. End up he promised to never get himself a girl taller than him🤣

Erhh....I just trying to tell a true life joke only. In actual fact, I think this is the most venerable time of the relationship. It is time to prove if both parties and get thru it 

• Haha! 5

Women are very cruel.

So man tall girls all say they don't want short guy they don't want short guy.

But men not allowed to say I don't want fat girl I don't want fat girl.

:D

11 minutes ago, Arogab said:

My buddy got a GF taller than him, then he book out one day to find his GF with another guy. He then got over it after a big fight and got another GF, the girl is another look alike and also taller than him. Finally he also find her with another guy. End up he promised to never get himself a girl taller than him🤣

Erhh....I just trying to tell a true life joke only. In actual fact, I think this is the most venerable time of the relationship. It is time to prove if both parties and get thru it 

• Haha! 2

14 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Venerable? Become monk ah? 

think u mean vulnerable 😂😂

• Haha! 9

14 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

yes you are a small woman trapped in a tall man body.. lol

Yes yes this is what I look like inside.

:D

image.png.89e96fd9cbc16aaefc88e6f59324ab6b.png

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
19 minutes ago, RadX said:

Venerable? Become monk ah? 

think u mean vulnerable 😂😂

no lah, he meant BMT all of us botak, look like monks. 😂

• Haha! 4

Just now, Kxbc said:

no lah, he meant BMT all of us botak, look like monks. 😂

Hahhahahah good one