Singapore, Malaysia VTL by air travel! JB Kias, hold your horses!

BabyBlade

14 minutes ago, Kklim said:

By land VTL bus.

yalor ... still cannot clear carbon yet ... :grin:

they still cannot let go the BUS fares business opportunity ... [sly]  .... huat ah!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Sad 1

On 12/12/2021 at 4:52 PM, Karoon said:

MY car rental companies should tie up with desaru hotels. Also good as sinkies can drive around without attracting crooks.

Desaru is boring as hell and like a dead town when I went there just before pendemic. 

• Haha! 1

VTL Malaysia - How to upload RTK-AG Self and Professional Tests

Open My Sejahtera

Click CLOSE
Click "Covid-19 Self Test" for BOTH self test AND professional test

Fill in all details.  Just click Klink/Hospital if professional Day 3and Day 5 test. No need to scan report.

DO NOT try to search for UPLOAD as it will lead you to the COVID POSITIVE page and you may not know it until the end when you get confirmed as a POSITIVE CASE.|
Be careful.   Took me 2 days to get my status reverted.

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

All Malaysia’s international checkpoints including Causeway, Second Link to open soon: Tourism minister

JOHOR BAHRU: All of Malaysia’s international checkpoints will be opened soon as the country is moving towards reopening its borders, said Tourism and Culture Minister Nancy Shukri on Monday (Mar 7).

This would include Malaysia’s land checkpoints with Singapore, said Mdm Nancy. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/malaysia-international-checkpoints-causeway-second-link-open-soon-2544501

this is the way !

I only imagine the queue of cars, bikes then people needing to buy new CashCards from one guy sitting in his booth at the side, kissing goodbye to the stored amount on old cards...... argue, argue, argue some more and make the queue longer by the minute. In the end, still need to kiss goodbye and buy a new one.

• Haha! 1

(edited)

Oh no!

I have over 100 RM in my cash card.

I top up to go for massages before lock down!

:D

I mean I top up to take my MIL to JB for shopping lah.

I wrote wrongly

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
4 hours ago, Blueray said:

All Malaysia’s international checkpoints including Causeway, Second Link to open soon: Tourism minister

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/malaysia-international-checkpoints-causeway-second-link-open-soon-2544501

this is the way !

Got testing or not first?  If need to do pre-departure test, then arrival test, etc...both ways can be a few hundred $$ for a family of 3-4 person.....

21 minutes ago, Starry said:

Got testing or not first?  If need to do pre-departure test, then arrival test, etc...both ways can be a few hundred $$ for a family of 3-4 person.....

if need to do testing then kinda pointless lor.