Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

26 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

Maybe the guard should have waited until a car is driving out of the school and come head on with the Bentley. Then the Bentley driver gotta LL reverse all the way and waste more of his time.

Anyway I agree the guard was risking himself. But considering there are students within school compound,  there is tendency for young students to take things for granted and expect no traffic from opposite direction. I think he did his best to protect the interest of them. 

Our society in all honesty, has very little grace. Many people caused inconveniences to others just so they themselves get the convenient.

Most likely, when other people caused inconvenience to this same group of people, they go crazy.

Many of these type of sinkies around. Self centered and think the world revolve around them, no qualms about inconveniencing others with their actions. Gracious society? Pui…

Seen many cases liao.

You are right, got show to see when one a-hole meet another.

做人做到这样,去做🐶吧。

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

If lady rider I also check the lady out first before my own car 

:D

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

The lady driver solid (shld be chio too! whahahahaha..).. come down go check the rider first not her car unlike most will  "Aiyoh! how my car doing?"

• Haha! 8

3 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

If lady rider I also check the lady out first before my own car 

:D

If Lady Rider..you better don"t lift her up...later accuse you Molest..then if you go Prison..MyCarForum Members will miss you alot..🤣

• Haha! 6

8 hours ago, Hamburger said:

To some drivers, Amber light = must stop. Regardless where they are positioned. 

I wouldn't blame Audi guy, other side could be ready to press paddle.
So end up who will have to pay if accident happen.

Like some other people already said before, here in SG mentality while looking at amber is push paddle even further rather getting ready to stop.
Seeing a lot of trend of public buses running red lights as they approaching fast and it turned amber to RED while they reaching white line.

• Praise 4

4 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

If Lady Rider..you better don"t lift her up...later accuse you Molest..then if you go Prison..MyCarForum Members will miss you alot..🤣

Then we have to wait for Fan mail 😂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Gizmore said:

Maybe the guard should have waited until a car is driving out of the school and come head on with the Bentley. Then the Bentley driver gotta LL reverse all the way and waste more of his time.

Anyway I agree the guard was risking himself. But considering there are students within school compound,  there is tendency for young students to take things for granted and expect no traffic from opposite direction. I think he did his best to protect the interest of them. 

Our society in all honesty, has very little grace. Many people caused inconveniences to others just so they themselves get the convenient.

Most likely, when other people caused inconvenience to this same group of people, they go crazy.

I think even got another car come out he won't reverse, he will come out and say I got one whole row of car in 2nd lane behind me now all jammed up. You ask me reverse you ok or not? Your behind no car you should reverse, some more I Bentley leh. 

• Haha! 3

9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Another #46 spotted, find the motorcyclist in front of him slow and cut here cut there but in the end buang into backside of car.

Failed.

51CCCB24-9064-4405-9245-375A6D83D111.png

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

12 hours ago, Hamburger said:

The incident has taught me one important lesson. 

Unless the elites open their mouth, any grievances of peasants might not see light at the other side of the tunnel. 

Past incidents have already shown me this

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Didu said:

Driver arrested after incident involving security officer outside Red Swastika School

A 61-year-old man has been arrested after an incident outside Red Swastika School where a car was seen pushing against a security officer. The police said they were alerted to the incident along Bedok North Avenue 3 at about 11.40am on Tuesday (Jan 11).

"The 61-year-old male driver was arrested for rash act causing hurt," the police told CNA. "The 62-year-old male security guard sustained minor injuries. Police investigations are ongoing."

A video circulating online showed a white car that was stopped from entering Red Swastika School. The driver inched forward several times, pushing against a man standing in front of it. The security officer has been identified by the Union of Security Employees (USE) as Mr Neo Ah Whatt. The union said he is recovering at home.

271554091_5265415713486425_4050876513836

Union of Security Employees representatives visited security officer Neo Ah Whatt (second from left) at home on Jan 11, 2022. (Photo: Facebook/Union of Security Employees)

"The union is very disturbed by this case of physical abuse. It is particularly egregious given that a car was involved," it said in a Facebook post. "The anger from the community and on social media is fully justified because of how the driver had endangered (Mr Neo's) life. 

Education Minister Chan Chun Sing said earlier on Tuesday that the authorities are looking into the case and "will not hesitate to make a police report if warranted".

"This is unacceptable behaviour. This is not the way we should behave towards our security and school personnel who are performing their duties to keep our schools and our children safe," he said in a Facebook post.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/driver-arrested-red-swastika-school-incident-car-push-security-officer-2428086

Minister principle got visit?

• Praise 1

54 minutes ago, shrjun said:

Motorcyclist has no clue what's going on 🙄

Now worse. They have a tiny screen to look at most of the time. Some even install a small umbrella to shield it!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

19 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

even help pull down mask for photo 

Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 3.37.15 PM.png

should show clearly the two faces involved and name them publicly and shame them...

guess the car does not suit him...disgrace and tarnish the brand...sigh

54 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Now worse. They have a tiny screen to look at most of the time. Some even install a small umbrella to shield it!

the little umbrella tickles me no end whenever i see one lol

• Haha! 3

15 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

IMG_20220112_130610.jpg

Wah better don't sell your cars to this dealer - he may continue to use your old car plates and give you a bad name! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3