Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

29 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

one can submit the video to TP and hope that they will follow up, while the ruck was wrong, to play hardball with him is  asking for trouble. I dont know if the truck driver was a foreigner, I dont think this behavior is confined to foreign drivers. 

I didn't meant to label driver, but I was just trying to understand how the license works (because I know in EU getting a license for heavy vehicle is not easy and lot of regulations/penalties are there).
Also drivers of heavy vehicle don't seems to have patience they start driving in higher lanes and then not enough juice to overtake resulting in hogging lanes. Also the driver of this truck would have lot of blind spots and then on top he didn't regard chevron marking and going directly in 1st lane because other lanes are blocked. I wouldn't fully blame him when they are force to work more jobs and delay could cost them money.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Cam car must be arm chio.. so easy to bait tesla into committing an offence LOL

Excuse? Running out of juice, rushing home to charge otherwise cannot move, will cause a worse traffic ham, I mean, jam n butter.

Pass for mustard? 😂😂

Seriously, it's a dangerous manoeuvre, if opposite same ride, can see electric dreams, I do mean, head on accident. 

Haiz.

Soon Telsa will have a bunch of idiots and these may bring tears to their loved ones and others'. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

tesla owners love to show you the car's instant torque if you just give them a little bit of road ....50m enough to make them chiong liao

after all these cars now are mostly the playthings of the elite landed property owners and their children

😅

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

imo, i would give way to the tesla. i don't like the way camcar drive.

• Praise 4

53 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Hmmm, merging lane and Tesla was already ahead but cam car still force him and then start keeping 10 car distance from next car.

Have came across such cars a lot, they will force their way in and then start driving like on holiday and wonder why people at back getting impatient.

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 2

50 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Excuse? Running out of juice, rushing home to charge otherwise cannot move, will cause a worse traffic ham, I mean, jam n butter.

Pass for mustard? 😂😂

Seriously, it's a dangerous manoeuvre, if opposite same ride, can see electric dreams, I do mean, head on accident. 

Haiz.

Soon Telsa will have a bunch of idiots and these may bring tears to their loved ones and others'. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

Some people don't know how to lose with grace, if already cannot make it then just suck it up and wait till the turn.
I am pretty sure if he had money to buy Tesla, he will have enough money to pay fine (having other safety was not his priority it seems).

• Praise 3

6 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Hmmm, merging lane and Tesla was already ahead but cam car still force him and then start keeping 10 car distance from next car.

Have came across such cars a lot, they will force their way in and then start driving like on holiday and wonder why people at back getting impatient.

Agree - this type merging lane ai mai ai mai leave big gap for others and then not happy others taking it.

Want to drive slow then just let other overtake. Want to drive fast then don't leave gaps. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

2 weeks ago, I filtered from Tyrwhitt Road to Lavender Road on right most lane.

There is a CB ass klass that crawl at 20km/h.

Have to overtake from the next lane.

Really facepalm

• Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

2 weeks ago, I filtered from Tyrwhitt Road to Lavender Road on right most lane.

There is a CB ass klass that crawl at 20km/h.

Have to overtake from the next lane.

Really facepalm

Bicycle also faster him :XD:

• Haha! 5

3 hours ago, markw12 said:

imo, i would give way to the tesla. i don't like the way camcar drive.

Erm, what is wrong with camcar's driving?

3 hours ago, Enye said:

tesla owners love to show you the car's instant torque if you just give them a little bit of road ....50m enough to make them chiong liao

after all these cars now are mostly the playthings of the elite landed property owners and their children

😅

Let's hope Tanjong Pagar incident is not repeated!

• Praise 4

4 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

wonder who will win the insurance claims.

Seems that the camcar driver purposedly didn't want to stop (although he could) and rather crashed the mercedes... ://

Edited by DOBIEMKZ
  • Praise 4

What kind of fine?

:D

Boh taichi fine or lose money fine.

I prefer the first one.

8 hours ago, mikk123 said:

don't worry, uncle...get an expensive lawyer and say you wanted to poo, you will be fine 😁

• Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

wonder who will win the insurance claims.

Class driver gets points and fine for crossing chevrons. Cam car cut into Merc earlier. And both 50-50. Both parties deserve each other. 

• Praise 6

25 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Erm, what is wrong with camcar's driving?

As per say there was no mistake, but looking from camera Tesla was ahead of him while merging and didn't gave way but force his way. Then after that he kept a huge gap between him and next car (most likely he slowed down to irritate Tesla guy), graciousness is becoming rare here.
For me when I take way I made sure to wave the person (although sometime when I give way they don't wave 😁), even I am ahead of someone I just wave to keep mod light (not trying to say I am angel, shyt also happen while I drive 😓).

Edited by commonjunks
spell check
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

23 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Let's hope Tanjong Pagar incident is not repeated!

Damn, that was brutal. Hopefully no one have to see similar faith of burning alive.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1