Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

2 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

As per say there was no mistake, but looking from camera Tesla was ahead of him while merging and didn't gave way but force his way. Then after that he kept a huge gap between him and next car (most likely he slowed down to irritate Tesla guy), graciousness is becoming rare here.
For me when I take way I made sure to wave the person (although sometime when I give way they don't wave 😁), even I am ahead of someone I just wave to keep mod light (not trying to say I am angel, shyt also happen while I drive 😓).

The video cuts are calculated to show the Tesla car to be the fool

Only the 2nd part of the video show cam car to be the a**hole. Not everyone bother to see the 2nd part of the video

But we must bear in mind, we are all a**holes not at all times but at least at some time 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

58 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

wonder who will win the insurance claims.

what kind of LJ driving is the mr william farquhar doing? camcar definitely knock him on purpose. there are people who dont bother to play along the braking game.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

happen in Yuen Long, hong kong.

TMD. is a Porsche targa. If is Targa 4 GTS, 0-100 is only 3.5 secs. I am sold with the speed. but not the expenses of the poor pedestrians.

• Shocked 6
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, kobayashiGT said:

happen in Yuen Long, hong kong.

TMD. is a Porsche targa. If is Targa 4 GTS, 0-100 is only 3.5 secs. I am sold with the speed. but not the expenses of the poor pedestrians.

Driver was trying to get out with door opening? Had a quarrel with the passenger perhaps.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Seems that the camcar driver purposedly didn't want to stop (although he could) and rather crashed the mercedes... ://

Maybe he didn't expect the Merc to cut in, (there is a chevron) and was already looking to his right for cars on the main road

• Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Driver was trying to get out with door opening? Had a quarrel with the passenger perhaps.

I saw the cam car hit it too? Then the driver went off v quickly. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Internal Moderator
55 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

remind me of a song. 😂

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Beregond said:

not local, but who would have thought a simple reverse parking can  cause so much damage😅

The commentary in Teochew is quite funny though. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

20 minutes ago, Beregond said:

not local, but who would have thought a simple reverse parking can  cause so much damage😅

Wah! Got road quide still buang 

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

The commentary in Teochew is quite funny though. 

The speed in which the person fall down and get up is like the same with gta :XD:

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Cam car also buay gan, he should show the rear cam on what he did to the merc when he cut from right to left lane. Probably eat into the merc lane, that's why the honking. 

• Praise 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Yeshe said:

Cam car also buay gan, he should show the rear cam on what he did to the merc when he cut from right to left lane. Probably eat into the merc lane, that's why the honking. 

Merc driver is the I-must-drive-lane-1-&-last-minute-exit kind. That's why bro @Volvobrick says they deserve each other.  😁

• Haha! 5

4 hours ago, Mustank said:

The video cuts are calculated to show the Tesla car to be the fool

Only the 2nd part of the video show cam car to be the a**hole. Not everyone bother to see the 2nd part of the video

But we must bear in mind, we are all a**holes not at all times but at least at some time 

I suspect they purposely make big video (maybe more revenue from google?). At first I also missed 2nd part till I saw it later and it entirely changed my narrative of entire incident.
And yes you are correct, none of us are angel (as it is easy to criticize others than looking at own faults 🤫).

5 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

It shouldn't be 50-50 but MERC should shoulder full responsibility.
First he was trying to filter from 1st lane to 3rd lane dangerously while there is traffic and then he try to have fight without any valid reason (didn't hear any horn). Then he cut chevron marking and force his way ahead of cam car, cam car probably looked ahead with clear road and looked right for clear traffic but too late to realize MERC cut from chevron last min.

All stunts MERC driver did from 1st lane to 3rd lane and cutting chevron should be considered dangerous, but again he will have enough money to pay fine or hire lawyer to help to wipe his shyt.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1