Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

5 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Seems that the camcar driver purposedly didn't want to stop (although he could) and rather crashed the mercedes... ://

Most likely driver didn't realized MERC cutting chevron and look right to see clear traffic and only realized when banged with car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Ok

35 minutes ago, Didu said:

Driver and son narrowly escape car that catches fire outside Maris Stella High School

Mercedes warns owners of fire risk it can't fix.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/mercedes-warns-owners-fire-risk-095922757.html

Mercedes-Benz has warned owners of some of its cars there's a risk they could catch fire.

And the firm can't do anything about it because it can't get the parts needed for a fix.

The company says the problem concerns a possible leakage in the vehicles' coolant pumps.

It says there's no point doing a recall until the required components become available.

In the meantime it advises owners of affected vehicles to reduce usage to a bare minimum, and to drive in a "particularly prudent" manner.

Germany's Bild newspaper published a copy of a letter the Daimler unit sent to 800,000 owners.

The firm confirmed the letter was authentic, but wouldn't comment on the number of vehicles involved.

It says the fault affects a wide range of cars, including sedans and SUVs.

Like many automakers, Mercedes has been battling a global shortage of parts including for computer chips.

• Shocked 4

5 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Class driver gets points and fine for crossing chevrons. Cam car cut into Merc earlier. And both 50-50. Both parties deserve each other. 

I didn't get, which part CAM Car cut the merc driver?
If I start at 00:07 sec, merc was trying to cut in and then went ahead to cut from another car and then start showing middle finger but then cam car want to turn left. Seem merc was already tailgating and horning while cam car was shifting to left lane (as exterme 2 left lane were meant to turn left) and then cut chevron to make cam car bang him. Am I missing where Cam car cut him?

7 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Ok

Mercedes-Benz has warned owners of some of its cars there's a risk they could catch fire.

And the firm can't do anything about it because it can't get the parts needed for a fix.

The company says the problem concerns a possible leakage in the vehicles' coolant pumps.

It says there's no point doing a recall until the required components become available.

In the meantime it advises owners of affected vehicles to reduce usage to a bare minimum, and to drive in a "particularly prudent" manner.

Germany's Bild newspaper published a copy of a letter the Daimler unit sent to 800,000 owners.

The firm confirmed the letter was authentic, but wouldn't comment on the number of vehicles involved.

Like many automakers, Mercedes has been battling a global shortage of parts including for computer chips.

What the actual fark, this is like no regard to human life. Just drive till your drive catch first and you run for your life?
Imaging you have more that 1 toddler and you are trying to bring one to safety and car already in flames?.

30 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

If I start at 00:07 sec, merc was trying to cut in and then went ahead to cut from another car and then start showing middle finger but then cam car want to turn left. Seem merc was already tailgating and horning while cam car was shifting to left lane (as exterme 2 left lane were meant to turn left) and then cut chevron to make cam car bang him. Am I missing where Cam car cut him?

Around 30 - 40 second mark. There was a long honk as the cam car changed lane for the left exit. 

Anyway both can go settle their own. And only WS bosses happy. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

46 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Ok

I think I better open my eyes bigger when I drive, better siam all Mercs far far. Wait they just chibaboom with no reason. 

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

should show the entire clip. perhaps camcar did something to merc.

• Praise 2

52 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

I think I better open my eyes bigger when I drive, better siam all Mercs far far. Wait they just chibaboom with no reason. 

Reminds me of the Samsung batterygate issue on their Galaxy Note 7. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, markw12 said:

should show the entire clip. perhaps camcar did something to merc.

Believe me sometime some people have lose nuts for no reason, I kena once from a PHV driver. He cut from going straight lane directly into my lane and I almost T-Boned him. I horn him (mind you it was light tap not long horn), then he start horning like it is my fault and start playing brake games.

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

49 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Believe me sometime some people have lose nuts for no reason, I kena once from a PHV driver. He cut from going straight lane directly into my lane and I almost T-Boned him. I horn him (mind you it was light tap not long horn), then he start horning like it is my fault and start playing brake games.

That’s why I TL, i horn long long.

The driver quickly drive off

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

13 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Ok

I knew I should have got a MB for MIL for Xmas.

:D

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I knew I should have got a MB for MIL for Xmas.

And Opt for a special Option,known as ''Door will Lock in case of Fire''...

• Haha! 6

12 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Wah, lucky never buy merc. 🤣

Yes grapes very sour.

Me too!

I should have got a MB for MIL for Xmas

but I wanted to save money.

I stupid lah put money above her safety!

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 4

3 hours ago, commonjunks said:

PHV 97% drive like pricks.

image.png.d94279b1a040f658d505abdf52aed233.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 4

6 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

And Opt for a special Option,known as ''Door will Lock in case of Fire''...

I don't care how much

I will pay more for it!

Cannot put money

over her safety.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2