Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

6 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Believe me sometime some people have lose nuts for no reason, I kena once from a PHV driver. He cut from going straight lane directly into my lane and I almost T-Boned him. I horn him (mind you it was light tap not long horn), then he start horning like it is my fault and start playing brake games.

I just came across one a few days ago. That blood Axio PHV cut across 4 lanes at almost 90 degrees (from the left most lane to the turn right only lane). I ebraked and gave him a looooong horn!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I wish people that die die must swing out when their lane

slows down meet a taxi.

Yipee wishes come true!

:D 

If you view the video carefully, the aunty lucy taxi could have avoided the collision, but, the fully paid holiday was to tempting...

6 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Believe me sometime some people have lose nuts for no reason, I kena once from a PHV driver. He cut from going straight lane directly into my lane and I almost T-Boned him. I horn him (mind you it was light tap not long horn), then he start horning like it is my fault and start playing brake games.

I just came across one a few days ago. That blood Axio PHV cut across 4 lanes at almost 90 degrees (from the left most lane to the turn right only lane). I ebraked and gave him a looooong horn!

• Praise 4

6 minutes ago, Didu said:

Does that mean those model not listed under "coolant pump" issue can also catch fire? Oh oh...that's really bad news. :a-panic:

Case of Mercedes SUV which caught fire should be viewed in isolation: Daimler South East Asia

Daimler South East Asia, which manages Mercedes-Benz Singapore, said that the case of the GLB 200 SUV which caught fire on Thursday (Jan 13) should be viewed in isolation and is unrelated to the global recall of a range of Mercedes-Benz diesel-powered vehicles, which does not include any GLB models.

In response to inquiries from The Straits Times, a spokesman for Daimler South East Asia said on Friday: "Mercedes-Benz Singapore is aware that a GLB 200 SUV caught fire on the morning of 13 January 2022. We are thankful that both passenger and driver are safe. We are currently investigating the cause of the incident."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/case-of-mercedes-suv-which-caught-fire-outside-school-should-be-viewed-in-isolation-daimler-south-east-asia

If coming Weeks, a few others GLB caught Fire,Daimler S.E.A. will say Weather Too Hot.

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Taxi uncle will have a happy and prosperous new year!

So many times I jam brake because of pricks like the Roc

I wish I was a taxi driver and not driving a used car I need to sell.

But then you may have to endure being accused of looking at ladies passengers' breasts.😁

• Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

If you view the video carefully, the aunty lucy taxi could have avoided the collision, but, the fully paid holiday was to tempting...

Yah hor but CNY coming and uncle

wanted a happy and prosperous new year!

Uncle says Si lok kok Rocks!

• Haha! 4

6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I wish people that die die must swing out when their lane

slows down meet a taxi.

Yipee wishes come true!

Wish taxi uncle gong xi fa cai HUAT ahh

• Haha! 4

On 1/13/2022 at 10:39 AM, Mockngbrd said:

Nobody post the camry 1610477686_Screenshot2022-01-13at10_43_47AM.thumb.png.75778ea9f70bfaebbce0d941137764a5.png

Nobody cares abt this one

D85ABF35-283E-49E9-82BE-92DFD644E673.gif

• Haha! 6

7 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Cam car die die must take left lane and cut all the way to the right.

If he wanted to do that should have accelerated harder to cut right earlier. Take his own sweet sweet time.

Car behind horning also at fault. Don't horn just accelerate hard and cam car cannot cut in.

No need to horn lah!

Fight lah talk so much 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Insurance companies should void all claims

where drivers are antagonising each other and driving in a dangerous manner.

They can call this the

"You Play, You Pay clause."

They do 

is call collision not accident :XD:

• Praise 1

Such a bias report painting innocent cyclists in bad light. Their mother's good names were insulted and they should have the right to defend their family's honour. 

• Haha! 7

17 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

That's one solution for better acceleration by making the car lighter! No cash needed. 

Edited by Volvobrick
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4