Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

14 hours ago, Jellandross said:

You see Merc uncle kung fu stance damn fierce sia

Confirm LTA's fault for not drawing a yellow box so high SES residents can turn without waiting..

↡ Advertisement

30 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Knn CCB idiot in shared straight/turning lane don't use turning signals knn

Lots of idiots like that one.... I hope their fingers rot and drop off since they don't use them to signal anyway. 

• Haha! 3

13 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Such a big carpark, two lots available, still can go buang the Honda.

Lucky for the Honda, looks like only the car plate is "injured". Maybe also a crack emblem. Think don't waste time, own repair and move on. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
16 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This is very dangerous.

Must drive with both hands on the wheel.

If want to touch touch must stop in a carpark.

:D

Kaypoh lah! Lady kowtow many times to driver also film 🙂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

3 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Knn CCB idiot in shared straight/turning lane don't use turning signals knn

these are the drivers i hate most. Some only when light turns green then pa signal. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

these are the drivers i hate most. Some only when light turns green then pa signal. 

I think LTA has changed some of these lanes into right turning lane only.

Like there Sembawang Road and Mandai road junction towards Thomson. Just after the junction outside Sembawang AB. 

Some 1st car drivers who don't signal will cause 2nd, 3rd car subsequent cars to filter left.....

And can cause accident. So many such shared straight/right turn lane has been change to right turn only lane.

Unless the right turn arrow is coordinated with the straight going green light. 

LTA finally understand the drivers behaviour and did the right things.

• Praise 2

18 hours ago, commonjunks said:

LTA installed traffic light in round about but even then some CB have button eyes. Cannot keep eyes on road to see sign which lanes goes where.

Today one arsehole was standing on exit of small road while no traffic was approaching (keep standing there), waited waited till traffic light turned off then he went ahead and cut double white lane to go in 1st lane from 4th lane. I horn his arse till he got start looking around, blurcork don't want to take proper turn but make other people waste their turn and still illegally cut across.

For those drivers who cannot keep the correct lane....

The punishment should be to complete the s-bends in driving school 100 times within a day. 

• Haha! 3

Supercharged
16 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Looks like cam car driver synchronized his horn with the impact, Now QQ driver have excuse saying he not aware of it.   😁

• Haha! 5

Supercharged
20 hours ago, Raubern said:

Bedok Reservoir View

271348779_5178769545488740_5351016332024

271892230_5178769525488742_4036916189533

272101120_5178769548822073_6315912263826

Weatherman says have windy condition wor.....😅

The Met Service added: "After a wet start to the new year of 2022, the second week of January was generally fair, with brief periods of afternoon passing showers. There were also occasionally windy conditions on several days.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/dry-weather-january-met-service-mss-2440736

• Haha! 1

On 1/16/2022 at 11:26 AM, Jamesc said:

Just sitting there also can get free holiday.

Whiplash, backache, teeth fall out.

:D 

I like it when the uncle at 0.40 like looking up thanking whichever god that heard his prayers. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5