Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

5 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Limpeh drive car you still drinking milk

Actually no need to shout.

Just sent to TP stating obstructing flow of traffic. Or send to HDB if it's HDB driveway.

• Praise 6

Supercharged
39 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Almost gong xi fa cai 

Some drivers really like to stay at other's blind spot. It's the "I can see you 🙉, but you cannot see me 🙈. Now I very song type."  

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

18 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Just sent to TP stating obstructing flow of traffic. Or send to HDB if it's HDB driveway.

Many such inconsiderate idiots around. Some hog the drop off point when raining. 
some will say driver old, give chance. IMHO, so old should lagi know better what to do. If it’s so difficult to move then car then give up license and don’t drive and potentially be a hazard and kill someone.  Too many self entitled old folks among us. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Almost gong xi fa cai 

After someone I know switched to this brand car, it's like all their drivers kenna cursed. Accidents, fire, reckless driving all increased exponentially.... I wonder why... @RadX you got the answer?

• Haha! 6

28 minutes ago, Vid said:

After someone I know switched to this brand car, it's like all their drivers kenna cursed. Accidents, fire, reckless driving all increased exponentially.... I wonder why... @RadX you got the answer?

6E48BBD5-E7E0-4C06-BBF2-368D6B6AB052.gif

• Haha! 7

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Some drivers really like to stay at other's blind spot. It's the "I can see you 🙉, but you cannot see me 🙈. Now I very song type."  

Stay in his blind spot when he himself says

"Driver seem to be drunk as he/she is swerving between lanes before this incident."

Asking to be hit!

:D

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

10 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Many such inconsiderate idiots around. Some hog the drop off point when raining. 
some will say driver old, give chance. IMHO, so old should lagi know better what to do. If it’s so difficult to move then car then give up license and don’t drive and potentially be a hazard and kill someone.  Too many self entitled old folks among us. 

This reminds me of one time when I saw this VW Golf reversed half-way up a wheelchair ramp leading from a sheltered walkway to the tarmac road at a carpark - one old woman did that to try to unload goods to the sheltered walkway which the wheelchair ramp was connected to.

It was raining - but that was not an excuse.

I went up to her and said - Hello? You know this is not a parking lot nor an unloading bay right? It's a wheelchair ramp OK?

The woman retorted and said - Raining what! I just need to unload some things OK!

I shouted back at her - You might as well reverse all the way in to the sheltered walkway or void deck right? Why stop here half-way up the wheelchair ramp?

She was at a loss for words.

Some old folks really don't deserve the Pioneer/Merdeka generation badge.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

11 hours ago, Atonchia said:

And what does that do? Advisory note to driver only what.. 

it’s like a complian from the grand son to the grand Ma that the mother Ill treated the son 

• Haha! 5

11 hours ago, Didu said:

Some are motor bikes and possibly stage accident drivers 

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Stay in his blind spot when he himself says

"Driver seem to be drunk as he/she is swerving between lanes before this incident."

Asking to be hit!

:D

If cam car is taxi, think will chut shadow mode then then car want to “Turn Left, tah tah magic :XD:

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Didu said:

Don't bust my act leh Boss - I do that whenever I need a new door panel or bumper...

It's very, VERY easy to bait someone to do that nowadays simply because the number of drivers who don't check their blind spots before changing lanes, is too damned high!

Claim goes through - I don't pay a single cent. Tada! New door panel! New bumper! Hooray! Thank God for all these dick drivers!

(Yes, I tried to file traffic police reports against such drivers but there's too many of them - so now I learnt to "roll with them" and "coexist with them" and make them work for me).

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Comage said:

This reminds me of one time when I saw this VW Golf reversed half-way up a wheelchair ramp leading from a sheltered walkway to the tarmac road at a carpark - one old woman did that to try to unload goods to the sheltered walkway which the wheelchair ramp was connected to.

It was raining - but that was not an excuse.

I went up to her and said - Hello? You know this is not a parking lot nor an unloading bay right? It's a wheelchair ramp OK?

The woman retorted and said - Raining what! I just need to unload some things OK!

I shouted back at her - You might as well reverse all the way in to the sheltered walkway or void deck right? Why stop here half-way up the wheelchair ramp?

She was at a loss for words.

Some old folks really don't deserve the Pioneer/Merdeka generation badge.

Exactly the Pioneer status is abused by many old folks.