Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

38 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Ang mo Chia all very green and use biodegradable wiring. Hardly ever such problems on Japanese cars. You only replace headlights if broken. 

True, my Altis same age no such problem.😅😅

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Another horseface posting beedio to show the whole world how c0ck his driving is..... Follow too close, not paying attention, swerve suddenly. Lucky no motorbiker beside him for him to kill. 

the benz in front also can brake in time, But he cannot.

lucky he didnt knock down any 1, if not he post his evidence for every 1 to see nia

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

43 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I hog I hurt I post

i raise my hand i do this a few times.

i didnt brake check, i just release my accelerator , 

If 1 driver want to block other driver, he must accept being block by others also 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 9

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

aiya...all the fire and explosion....let's have something simple and easy lah...

Just a piece of tissue paper 😂

Something I need to clarify - I believe this kind of video footage is considered as "inconclusive" as evidence that the car owner littered. 

Because it only works as circumstantial evidence and it did not show the act in progress. 

Don't ask me why but I've made reports like this to NEA, and they couldn't take action against the guy because the litter was not shown on camera as "coming out from inside the car". 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

I hog I hurt I post

"there was no provocative action from cam car."

what......? road hogging is a provocative action okay. now we start to zoom into the root cause of these hoggers.

• Haha! 8

I absolutely applaud drivers that chiet road hoggers. 

But do hog the road thereafter, how different is he to the previous road hogger?? 

I chiet, always, but only for road hoggers to smell my carbon soot. Mine only euro5 compliant.

• Haha! 10

2 hours ago, RH1667 said:

Cam car fully deserve it. 😁

Yes but BMW driver fingers rotten and could not use the turn signal. Pse submit to TP so one gets fine for hogging and the other for not signalling. 

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, mikk123 said:

aiya...all the fire and explosion....let's have something simple and easy lah...

Just a piece of tissue paper 😂

F  k   litterbug. Should shove the tissue down his/her mouth. Or any other orifice.  These are the scums that bring Sg back 40 years. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

knn ccb road hogger 

Such people are sore loser.
Keep driving in first lane and don't bother changing even people approaching behind and then when people over take then small peynis energy wake them up.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 8

Why people with expensive car stop using brain while driving on roads?
Earlier went to park and there were 2 cars ahead of me, first car found spot so we were waiting for first car to park. Then we moved and all of sudden without indication the guy next to me start reversing, I tap to alert him that there is someone behind (as he never bother checking his rare view mirror to see if anyone there before starting reversing). He continued reversing till I gave him long horn, I was in weird position to reverse as I was half up and half in going up deck (he was parking in lot beside going up ramp). Could see his black face similar to his car color. I was not interested in that lot anyway, he could have run someone over as he didn't checked and continued reversing even I sounded horn.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Initially, what I saw was the white lorry on the leftmost lane kept spewing out black smoke!😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5