Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

1 minute ago, Tkseah said:

What kind of funny things could the drunk wife be doing that made him speed 200km/h to get home??

It's the funny things he wants to do when they get home 😏

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 8

9 minutes ago, Vid said:

It's the funny things he wants to do when they get home 😏

Sekali the wife wanted to help shift gear but held onto the salah stick...and it gave a salah impression of been naughty naughty...😁

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Tkseah said:

What kind of funny things could the drunk wife be doing that made him speed 200km/h to get home??

The problem is if there was another man in the room with his drunken wife, that man could do a lot of funny things, It is why he rushed home. But take it with a pinch of salt, if he is so concerned about his wife , he wouldn't have driven at this speed. Just  fine him , jail  him , ban him from driving and move on, whatever he said is not important. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Tkseah said:

I think the wife must be a comedian.. making him laugh all the way .. but that’s just my interpretation lor

• Haha! 3

Sidekick a bit,i still not yet receive my Summon for my 2nd Day of C.N.Y. Speeding at 100 Km/h on ECP towards MBS...after MCE Exit[Speed Limit 80Km/h]...wonder why so long.?

Edited by ER-3682

10 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Sidekick a bit,i still not yet receive my Summon for my 2nd Day of C.N.Y. Speeding at 100 Km/h on ECP towards MBS...after MCE Exit[Speed Limit 80Km/h]...wonder why so long.?

Relax la brother... the traffic offence report/video I submitted - 6 months later the guy still haven't been fined yet, and is still pulling the same stunts over and over again.

You don't potong jalan ok? Take a queue number, sit down and wait for June school holidays first la! 🙂

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Check here if you are so worried, if dont have , then dont have lor. 

https://vrl.lta.gov.sg/lta/vrl/action/pubfunc?ID=EnquireOffence

3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Ong replied that he was rushing his wife back home because "she was drunk and trying to do something funny".

Yes Mr Ong glad you finally understand why pissed drunk felatio is a bad idea.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Sekali the wife wanted to help shift gear but held onto the salah stick...and it gave a salah impression of been naughty naughty...😁

Alamak slap on wrist only for more than double than legal speed limit offense🙄

Alamak, above posts are after one another and I can see the connection of hand / wrist here. Hand on shifting salah stick with wrist action on the downshift. To match heel / toe combination perhaps? 🙂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Tkseah said:

There was a Youtube Video,showing Wife taking the Video of the Speedometer.

4 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Man gets fine, driving ban for speeding at 201kmh to rush wife back home

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/man-speed-201-kmh-ecp-rush-wife-home-driving-ban-2501781

After Ong took the stand, District Judge Salina Ishak questioned him, asking: "In any event why were you driving at such a high speed - 201kmh? What were you trying to achieve, Mr Ong?"

Ong replied that he was rushing his wife back home because "she was drunk and trying to do something funny".

We have heard of lame excuses like lao sai before but this....? I wonder what car he is driving can hoot 200km/hr on ECP 10.30pm on Sep 3, 2020. Got caught by tp volvo? 

Father of four. Fellow background quite well to do. Can drive a fast car, got partying wife and 4 children, not affected by the pandemic. $1K fine only siah. The judge saw him as a devoted family man is it?

District Judge: "In any event why were you driving at such a high speed - 201kmh? What were you trying to achieve, Mr Ong?"

Mr Ong: "220kmh?"

🤣

• Haha! 11

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

District Judge: "In any event why were you driving at such a high speed - 201kmh? What were you trying to achieve, Mr Ong?"

Mr Ong: "220kmh?"

🤣

also Mr Ong:

image.png.1023df255a15c4173dec9ca784f413d2.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2