Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

On 11/24/2021 at 10:44 AM, DOBIEMKZ said:

Last time after I got my DL, I drove my friend's Daihatsu Charade took lane 1, drove so happily pompeepee. Merc and BM drivers passed by me on lane 2 waved to me flashed their million-dollar smiles said hello wish me best regards.😁 May be times are different now. 😕

I think there’s a reason.. those days charade with 16v was one of the better cars from Japan n was quite enviable. If yours was a Suzuki 800 the bimmer n merc would even give u a thumbs up with admiration 

Reckless drivers only need to pay fine maybe sit few days in jail and move on. Victims have to live with their injuries until their last day on earth. Sad truth in life.

• Praise 3

29 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Reckless drivers only need to pay fine maybe sit few days in jail and move on. Victims have to live with their injuries until their last day on earth. Sad truth in life.

Yup , once the brain is injured , can expect life long changes.No going back to baseline.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Was at that roundabout few days ago...Christmas lighting was nice so decided to go one full circle to enjoy the setup...ended up only my better half got to enjoy while I went on full attention to avoid covidiots like that merciless...😅

• Haha! 4

16 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Was at that roundabout few days ago...Christmas lighting was nice so decided to go one full circle to enjoy the setup...ended up only my better half got to enjoy while I went on full attention to avoid covidiots like that merciless...😅

Mercedes driver turned left to go to Millenia Walk. He/she rushing to go Harvey Norman sales.

13 hours ago, Beregond said:

dun even need 10 m loh. 4-5 m is enough. they can make those mobile type. so incase of accident jam. still can open to reduce blockage. 

Wasn't there a case of a driver.....

She reverse quite a distance...........

So for such instances.....

I think LTA already understand the Pareto rule.........20% are ......!!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1