Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/boy-11-and-male-driver-taken-to-hospital-after-bartley-accident-involving-two 

Interesting that the child wasn't sent to the same hospital... could have sent both to SGH for example...

7 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

And hopefully passengers belted up. Driver can be dead for all I care. But passengers are innocent. 

The kid probably wasn't belted up...

Edited by therock
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 1

Last time I tried giving safe riding advice to a senior citizen the response I got was - when limpeh ride bicycle you still a sperm swimming in your father's balls.....

• Haha! 13

1 hour ago, therock said:

Interesting that the child wasn't sent to the same hospital... could have sent both to SGH for example...

Probably their standard triage procedure. Kids will always be sent to KK A&E when possible, maybe even if accident happens at doorstep of SGH.

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Damn lowlife and zero moral this driver, hurry run road leaving all the debris on the road causing danger to other road user?!?!

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Last time I tried giving safe riding advice to a senior citizen the response I got was - when limpeh ride bicycle you still a sperm swimming in your father's balls.....

No helmet, actually falling on the back of the head can be fatal. I know of a few cases. It's no joking matter. 

• Praise 6

10 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Ah pek didn't insert cash card.

• Haha! 8

11 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Same with them trying to jay walk with their slower reaction and walking speed. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
13 hours ago, Jellandross said:

If uncle had ridden his bike this way, the gantry couldn't touch him.  😁

MEC-Event-3-600x340.jpg

• Haha! 8

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Don't pay tax, don't draw attention to yourself.

:D 

every time open VTEC will drink a lot of petrol, who cares about paying road tax to gahmen, use the money to  pay for petrol more important😁

• Haha! 1

Had a close shave yest evening on AYE after Science Park.

The Jazz/Fit behind jammed and moved to the guardrail - not sure if he wanted to avoid 3rd party claims from the front - but he didnt hit me or got hit from his rear - thank goodness.

I wound down to give him a thumbs up as a thanks - he acknowledged by waving back to me.

Front in 4K, Rear in HD.

• Praise 9

16 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

The Jazz/Fit behind jammed and moved to the guardrail - not sure if he wanted to avoid 3rd party claims from the front - but he didnt hit me or got hit from his rear - thank goodness.

I wound down to give him a thumbs up as a thanks - he acknowledged by waving back to me.

Front in 4K, Rear in HD.

Good guy, at least he didn’t swerved out to the left.

• Praise 8

28 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Front in 4K, Rear in HD.

So many vans on lane 1 🙄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3