Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

23 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

these are the drivers i hate most. Some only when light turns green then pa signal. 

I hate these the most.. end up stuck behind them and cannot filter left as too many cars..

• Praise 7

9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Let you drive also got problem la.

Mai laughs at ppl hor.

This video is laughing at people don’t know atas car use signal button not stalk. You country pumpkin ha ha ha. Want to show off rich, clever, I up there you down there 

f**k off lah 

Me drive big atas car? I don’t have that kind of money. Drive coe Musso is very good Liao. Don’t even have money pump diesel in petrol kiosk lah. I queue up with King Kong people pump oem diesel

• Haha! 6

49 minutes ago, Mustank said:

This video is laughing at people don’t know atas car use signal button not stalk. You country pumpkin ha ha ha. Want to show off rich, clever, I up there you down there 

f**k off lah 

Me drive big atas car? I don’t have that kind of money. Drive coe Musso is very good Liao. Don’t even have money pump diesel in petrol kiosk lah. I queue up with King Kong people pump oem diesel

Actually what's a Musso? Mustang? 

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
15 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Almost gong xi fa cai 

Alot of drivers farking blur, for the longest of time the merc should have been aware that there is a car on the left lane.... Oblivious to the surrounding... 

4 hours ago, mikk123 said:

This brand is, in Singapore, associated with higher class, achieved and success. That is what this society promote everyone to do... Not surprising at all. 

Wah need take loan, lots of loan and own it in order to be successful 😬

4 hours ago, mikk123 said:

This brand is, in Singapore, associated with higher class, achieved and success. That is what this society promote everyone to do... Not surprising at all. 

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Comage said:

Don't bust my act leh Boss - I do that whenever I need a new door panel or bumper...

It's very, VERY easy to bait someone to do that nowadays simply because the number of drivers who don't check their blind spots before changing lanes, is too damned high!

Claim goes through - I don't pay a single cent. Tada! New door panel! New bumper! Hooray! Thank God for all these dick drivers!

(Yes, I tried to file traffic police reports against such drivers but there's too many of them - so now I learnt to "roll with them" and "coexist with them" and make them work for me).

Like that means is those hide amd seek motorcyclists nees a new life! 🤔

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Phluvcat said:

It's a symbol of success and I have made it. 

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Musso is a boss pickup.😁 new musso is quite luxurious  inside 

The repair can be quite high if  engine got problem 

Coe one lah bro

scrapyard price is $500. No parf value 

so effectively I am just running on coe money. next to zero body value. Not like rich car people want to show off their rich by using folks who don’t know signal button

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7