Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

3 hours ago, Yeshe said:

Cockanathan taxi Lao, the drop off bay so big space on the right side but he choose to stop in the middle of nowhere to alight the passengers... Good lesson learned, I hope..

Fully agreed. Cockster cabbie. All BMW enthusiasts know that drop off bay so well. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

But the passenger also must lookout on the surrounding before opening the door also lo, esp if the door opening side is next to a road. Too bad most people just swing open the door without looking out.

For this scenario, if taxi or BMW insurer escalate to court - likely will be shared liability on all 3 party. white BMW take 50%, taxi driver 25%~ and passenger 25~.

Even if passenger is uncontactable, cannot escape from court ruling right?

https://www.torque.com.sg/news/cab-passenger-pays-part-bill-damage-crash/

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

It is very dangerous for a driver to stop the car, leaving such a big gap where another car can pass through, for his passenger to alight. He should have foreseen this as a professional driver!

As for his daughter's action, it is understandable, but she did not use the right channel!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

17 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Passengers are like that, especially those who don't drive. And especially if it's not their own car! 

Even some driver also like that hor. Saw those driver who simply stopped along those busy main road and go down to buy things, they also just swing open the door without looking out for oncoming traffic.

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Even some driver also like that hor. Saw those driver who simply stopped along those busy main road and go down to buy things, they also just swing open the door without looking out for oncoming traffic.

They then deserve to be knocked down. Hopefully not by a motorbike. 

• Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Kopites said:

Primary school kid in S'pore falls out of car after driver moves off as he was alighting

https://mothership.sg/2022/01/school-kid-fall-anderson-primary/

What a driver( father)!

Literally mean dropping kid off at school!😱

Poor boy, even after fell down from the car, the driver did not even come down from the car to check on the boy? If the driver is the boy parent, really speechless sia.

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Poor boy, even after fell down from the car, the driver did not even come down from the car to check on the boy? If the driver is the boy parent, really speechless sia.

It's easy to criticise la.. the kid looks pretty old, light fall, and he's back on his feet.

I would too bro, does it make me heartless in this world of the strawberry generation?
I shudder to think that I'm expected to drive the kid to the A&E for a CT scan ...

My father would have also done the same :

"boy, are you ok?"

I'll have a feel, no bones broken, no scratches, thumbs up, and thank my father and move on... 

• Haha! 4

23 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

They then deserve to be knocked down. Hopefully not by a motorbike

They deserve to be knocked down, but they should not get others people into trouble lo. These people very selfish and insensitive.

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, 13177 said:

But the passenger also must lookout on the surrounding before opening the door also lo, esp if the door opening side is next to a road. Too bad most people just swing open the door without looking out.

If passenger was there to collect car. Then everyone should get to know his car registration and stay away from him.🤦

Hopefully he is not there to view car too.😅

But this time definitely taxi fault for not keeping right. 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Taxi driver stopping on the wrong side, what stress he has ????   :slow:

He should know best where to stop, alway on the left side. :we-all-gonna-die:

No la bro, the drop off point for this one is on the right. The taxi driver just need to drive further in to the right.

19 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

No la bro, the drop off point for this one is on the right. The taxi driver just need to drive further in to the right.

All so familiar with this alighting point at BMW showroom sia?! Many high SES here?! 😅 

• Haha! 6

Just now, 13177 said:

All so familiar with this alighting point at BMW showroom sia?! Many high SES here?! 😅 

It’s in the video leh.

Yes BMW I have.

Bus Mrt Walk. 

🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3