Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

9 hours ago, commonjunks said:

I just hate drivers like this, passenger are simple pricks they will want you to drop them at their convenient and pick up them where they feel like it. But as a driver it should be their responsibility to make sure drop them at the place which don't screw others.
Coming back with kids from school and reaching zebra crossing, taxi driver park in middle on zebra crossing and passenger is taking sweet time to pay. Dropping at proper destination would have killed driver and break passenger legs to walk to his block.

I used to drive grabhitch for a while before covid started - and I can tell you sometimes it's the passenger that insists to drop off in a no-go zone... 

If you tell them eh sorry here cannot drop off, I need to roll forward a bit drop you down further - wow you will kenna complain and given 1 star. 

While i have to say sometimes you see taxi drivers pulling such stunts - most of the time it's because of the dick passenger sitting behind, commanding the driver to stop HERE!

NOW!

DON'T MOVE ANY FURTHER OR I WON'T PAY THE FULL METER FARE IF IT JUMPS ANOTHER 22CENTS HOKAY! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

9 hours ago, commonjunks said:

I just hate drivers like this, passenger are simple pricks they will want you to drop them at their convenient and pick up them where they feel like it. But as a driver it should be their responsibility to make sure drop them at the place which don't screw others.
Coming back with kids from school and reaching zebra crossing, taxi driver park in middle on zebra crossing and passenger is taking sweet time to pay. Dropping at proper destination would have killed driver and break passenger legs to walk to his block.

I used to drive grabhitch for a while before covid started - and I can tell you sometimes it's the passenger that insists to drop off in a no-go zone... 

If you tell them eh sorry here cannot drop off, I need to roll forward a bit drop you down further - wow you will kenna complain and given 1 star. 

While i have to say sometimes you see taxi drivers pulling such stunts - most of the time it's because of the dick passenger sitting behind, commanding the driver to stop HERE!

NOW!

DON'T MOVE ANY FURTHER OR I WON'T PAY THE FULL METER FARE IF IT JUMPS ANOTHER 22CENTS HOKAY! 

• Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Grad rider also another a**hole ......  :veryangry:

Knowing approaching any opening (be it into car parks or road junctions) they must also be responsible for their own safety by looking out for other road users.  :we-all-gonna-die:

It is worthless if you can't reach your destination peacefully. :lll._.:

I'm sick and tired of dick drivers who try to race me at the junction when they're wanting to turn in, whether it be at a signalised crossing or not, like this kind of compound entrance.

First few times I got shocked at the near-misses when driver does not signal when turning in, inches away from rolling over my toes when my both feet are already on the tarmac. 

Now, I get pissed and angry when I see them try to race me, especially when I am out for runs.

So I just stop in the middle and refuse to move - because they are trying to turn in without signaling. 

Some ask me to f**k off with rude gestures or a horn - but I f**k them back there and then by shouting that they have no signal indicators on. Only when they turn it on, do I let them pass. They want to play, I have all the time in the world to burn by playing with them and delaying them. 

Call me dumb or stupid, but I've really about had it enough with these dick drivers. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

12 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

This show Advan AD08 Tyres very poor Grip in the Wet.

Well , people like to skimp on tyres all the time . 😆.It's their favorite cheap mod.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Comage said:

I'm sick and tired of dick drivers who try to race me at the junction when they're wanting to turn in, whether it be at a signalised crossing or not, like this kind of compound entrance.

First few times I got shocked at the near-misses when driver does not signal when turning in, inches away from rolling over my toes when my both feet are already on the tarmac. 

Now, I get pissed and angry when I see them try to race me, especially when I am out for runs.

So I just stop in the middle and refuse to move - because they are trying to turn in without signaling. 

Some ask me to f**k off with rude gestures or a horn - but I f**k them back there and then by shouting that they have no signal indicators on. Only when they turn it on, do I let them pass. They want to play, I have all the time in the world to burn by playing with them and delaying them. 

Call me dumb or stupid, but I've really about had it enough with these dick drivers. 

I would have done that on a bad day. 

But... getting old liao. These days I just try to find a running route that doesn't require me to cross any road. 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Knowing approaching any opening (be it into car parks or road junctions) they must also be responsible for their own safety by looking out for other road users.  :we-all-gonna-die:

For nothing people's meals are messed and delayed!🤐

• Haha! 4

Cannot expect food delivery riders to think lah.

If they can think they be CEOs and they no do delivery riders already.

:D

3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Comage said:

No matter how, you always on the losing end.  :darkmood:

Saw lot of riders having "Cam" on their bicycle helmet. Take the video and submit to TP rather than you challange that bugger and get into serious injuries. :ouch-it-hurts:

Some drivers have the mindset that "I have the right-of-way" and expect others to give way to him/her. They never took into consideration that the rider have a family to feed/look after.... :lll._.:

• Praise 6

52 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Cannot expect food delivery riders to think lah.

If they can think they be CEOs and they no do delivery riders already.

:D

Don't say hor .....  :we-all-gonna-die:

I have few friends gave up supervisor/ manager roles to become Grab food rider (m/cycles). :slow:

Advantages :

1. ride m/cycle can take in more orders and save on trips than a bicycle can (also faster)

2. own time own target, work as you like, no boss to order you around and no need to stress yourself ordering your staff under you.

3. free food & drinks for yourself from stall owners

4. no dressing problem, just the 'green' tee shirt (free)

5. can sent & pickup child from school and wife to & from work

6. can have lunch or teabreak together with wife. no need to see bosses face 

7. can knock off from work anytime you feel like it

Furthermore, if you make more trips, pay wise almost the same but only problem is no CPF contribution  

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 2

Just now, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hmmmmm............ HK lamp posts look much stronger than SG .... :wut:

A couple of days ago, it took out a Lotus and now this one.... :a-good:

:XD:

Lotus is stronger than Honda.

Lotus driver and passenger were making phone call while waiting for help.

Honda driver died.

HK winter always wet 1.  Better be extra careful.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Lotus is stronger than Honda.

Lotus driver and passenger were making phone call while waiting for help.

Honda driver died.

HK winter always wet 1.  Better be extra careful.

The most solid posts are our ERP grantry posts..... :a-good:

None have taken one down yet. [sly]

:grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hmmmmm............ HK lamp posts look much stronger than SG .... :wut:

A couple of days ago, it took out a Lotus and now this one.... :a-good:

:XD:

I think i know where the monkey king god left his 如意金箍榜 liao.

Is at Hong kong lah. hahahah.

• Haha! 5

3 hours ago, Comage said:

i call you dumb. why? cause it only take a mad one to make you a cripple. worth it meh?

at most he will get is jail and a fine. while you will be a cripple for the rest of your life.

Edited by Mkl22
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 4