Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

10 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Was he saying...

what chew doing? 

I wan to turn...

why can't you stop there and let me turn? 

😁

i think he was trying to tell cam car that the road was  too narrow to make a uturn from the right most lane, he has to cut slightly to the left to be able to complete the turn. But first, he was cutting way too much to the left, second, he should have slowed down so that others could react to what he was doing, third,  he was wrong in the first place, and he dared to come down and show  north, south east, west, be humble lah. wrong plus wrong anyway.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 7

Supercharged
31 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

i think he was trying to tell cam car that the road was  too narrow to make a uturn from the right most lane, he has to cut slightly to the left to be able to complete the turn. But first, he was cutting way too much to the left, second, he should have slowed down so that others could react to what he was doing, third,  he was wrong in the first place, and he dared to come down and show  north, south east, west, be humble lah. wrong plus wrong anyway.

Agree. Maybe Axio have extra big turning radius. If only Axio driver knows how to properly execute a handbrake turn....Haiz...🙄

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Just now, Didu said:

Agree. Maybe Axio have extra big turning radius. If only Axio driver knows how to properly execute a handbrake turn....Haiz...🙄

i suspect he full time lorry driver and thot that day he drive lorry....

• Haha! 8

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

See see see

He never fall out like my MIL what.

If she sit properly she wouldn't have fallen out also!

:D

Might be somebody pushed her out neh!??😁😁

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Blueray said:

Cam car fault. If don't give way then won't have accident. Which reminds me of a wise saying - People who are nice to you may not be your friend. People who are nasty to you may not be your enemy.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

4 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Aiyayayayayaya....Toyota driver's heart pain. Car so new.:D

PHV''s Driver no Heart Pain,but His Wallet Pain,pay Excess $2,140.00.

• Haha! 3

43 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

More like doing a self pawn beedeo

Some say stupidity has no limit one 😁

lol...you don't get to see how they film the review vid when you're watching the review vid....haha

Edited by tanwm
  • Haha! 3

12 minutes ago, tanwm said:

lol...you don't get to see how they film the review vid when you're watching the review vid....haha

Might be a production by sgcarmart !:D

↡ Advertisement