Vote for sgCarMart's Car of the Year 2021!

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator
4 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Got OMG car in any of the cat?

Arogab can buy for siam land ponding usage and...😁

What's OMG car?

↡ Advertisement

32 minutes ago, Acegab said:

More categories equals more money for sgcarmart. Pre-covid if you are a nominee you are invited to a dinner to collect your award that's when they can sell table seats to the companies nominated.

well. it make sense to make money , they need to pay bills and wages. 

the more nominee the better. just that i feel having less winner will make those winner standout more. 

the off road cat maybe can include 4 x 4 pickup also. like hilux navara ford ranger. etc 

11 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

1517436300_COTY2021.jpg.ec0f2a0105523e677b679aa75a9b1bf1.jpg

It's a wonderful time of the year again! Have you voted? I DID. And I'm gonna be really superficial about my judging criteria. So, don't judge!

Avante.jpg.7808cc8a16fe974b786c3e65967d5e77.jpg

Crowded segment here. Voted for the AVANTE purely based on numbers on the road and personally, I think the CN7 deserves a win for its bold styling change both interior and exterior. It's almost unforgivable if it doesn't win COTY.

Cupra.jpg.e8cde0d3da31c84a310b9e03b96bebf8.jpg

Torn between my favorite CUPRA Leon and GTI. Had the privilege to drive both around. Towards the end, my heart swayed a little more towards the GTI because I prefer the interior cabin but I'm an advocate for the dark horse so Cupra gets my vote. The GTI isn't photogenic but in person, it's a looker. Maybe it's the red. 

Superb.jpg.8eef98de2cb55b919186114a548e2ed2.jpg

Had to vote for the Superb if not I'll be letting our resident Skoda ambassador @Thaiyotakamli down.

1213542514_Lexusis300h.jpg.e1f667b7b9b1a0710eda40d168b7fa0a.jpg

Lexus steals my heart here because they have the best FLOOR MAT in the industry, or so I claim. Makes my feet happy! Lol. But it's time to get rid of the CD players.

272600587_Cupraalltheway.jpg.8eca91ca077c993fb629a26e0a9bff2f.jpg

Love the RS but never got to try driving any before, if my memory serves me correctly. I've driven the Cupra Leon as well as ST and loved it so CUPRA all the way. 😆

Defender.jpg.f4eaed31bb3ef89f33478ecb89fb3e4e.jpg

Defender's got my heart, both the 110 and 90. Got to drive this one here around the city including to the vaccination centre for my second shot. Every time after parking the car I just can't help but turn back and think, damn, I WANT this car. 

363377615_MINIElectric.jpg.18980a79e59e8f9f2479013bee79244d.jpg

Out of the bunch here, I've only tried the MINI Electric and UX 300e. MINI's a charmer no matter the model. It's a personal favorite of mine. Small, zippy + the instant torque of an electric motor, what's not to like?

For the full list of categories, visit https://www.sgcarmart.com/coty2021/ to VOTE now! 

Remember to hit the submit button to make your vote count! Voting ends on 20th December 2021.

I vote for Attrage...oh wait there isn't.

I'll get the 508 sportback instead if it's sold at a good price. The superb is long in the tooth, sorry @Thaiyotakamli 😅

Dark horse is what horse?

Is it white horse?

Ok, back to the topic, why is there no ioniq 5 for the electric category?

It should be in because it's significance to 1.Hyundai, and 2.SG electric vehicle market by allowing the leasing of batteries by signing a plan to charge at sp power alongside with the battery pack.

Edited by Brass
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Brass said:

I vote for Attrage...oh wait there isn't.

I'll get the 508 sportback instead if it's sold at a good price. The superb is long in the tooth, sorry @Thaiyotakamli 😅

Dark horse is what horse?

Is it white horse?

Ok, back to the topic, why is there no ioniq 5 for the electric category?

It should be in because it's significance to 1.Hyundai, and 2.SG electric vehicle market by allowing the leasing of batteries by signing a plan to charge at sp power alongside with the battery pack.

The Attrage is in Compact Hatch. There's no Ioniq 5 because it's not "launched" aka no media car. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Should have best car for each price bracket - 

Eg  80 to 90, 90 to 105, 105 to 130..... Above 500k.

Most people shop according to budget unfortunately. 

Haha. Tough. Perodua gets my vote. I'm not even kidding. I genuinely like the Myvi. But I want a zhng Myvi, just like the ones across the border. 

• Haha! 3

21 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Ask you to vote, not ask you to buy lol. Boomer leh. Kidding haha. 😆

Haha, I also just joking only. I not changing car. But I just donno which one to vote cos I cannot feel anything🤣

21 hours ago, Acegab said:

Lol Boomer 🤣

For a moment, I thot why got someone help me with the reply. Then I realize it is not me😅

21 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

How are you related to @Arogab? I see some similarities in the choice of username. Haha.

Aro in memory of the Arowana that I had given up after keeping him five years. So I donno Ace

21 hours ago, mersaylee said:

I no money buy here, I only got small salary here😝, maybe I can take my bosses' money an zhao lor. Haha

21 hours ago, mersaylee said:

16 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

What's OMG car?

Haha, I use AI and read it as "OMG, got car in any of the cat?"

I thot it is suppose to be typo mistakes. Haha

On 11/10/2021 at 11:58 AM, Acegab said:

Where is Tesla model 3 for premium electric?

Maybe just me, I just doesn't like Tesla look.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Acegab said:

Even the model Y?

Yup. Don't like coupe like SUV. 

Including all the German one. BMW X2, X4, X6. MB GLC, GLE coupe etc..

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Lai password. What is can't decide. TSK! 

HAHAHAHAHA PM ! aiya i see the cars i can't decide which i feel is the best in the category, like i think most of it deserve to win an award (except for attrage)