Lazada and Shopee payment gateway crashed at 11.11

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

After all the 11.11 hype and the collecting of vouchers, I'm stuck at completing my order because their credit card transaction crashed due to high volume. What a bummer. There goes my Prism TV.

I'm close to saying LAZADA YOU SUCK but then at the back of my head there's a voice telling me, don't say that, sgCarMart crashed for nearly three days just few months back. That was SPH's doing but I guess we're one entity right. 😶

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 16

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

It may be a blessing in disguise.

Are you really really sure you want that Prism TV[laugh]

YES I WANT. HAHAHAHA. SAD. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Sometimes it depends on your luck.

I remember one time I wanted to buy an appliance, and check all the online prices. I thought I narrowed it down to how much and which shop. Then later I decide to walk-in to a brick-mortar shop, it was Courts Tampines, I remember, and they had an offer price on the same item, that was significantly lower than those online prices I checked, so I bought it.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator
7 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

Sometimes it depends on your luck.

I remember one time I wanted to buy an appliance, and check all the online prices. I thought I narrowed it down to how much and which shop. Then later I decide to walk-in to a brick-mortar shop, it was Courts Tampines, I remember, and they had an offer price on the same item, that was significantly lower than those online prices I checked, so I bought it.

5 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

woman shopping... cannot beat.. voucher gaogao

This is why its SOOOOO TRAGIC. I devoted days and days to collect the vouchers, even playing stupid games which I usually can't be bothered to. 😆ALL THAT CULMINATION, the disappointment is massive.

It's like watching Infinity War, everybody dies, then suddenly the movie ends! Do you recall that feeling in the cinema? 😝

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 9

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Kb27 said:

It seems DBS crashed, for those paying by Shopee. Maybe it isn't just Lazada fault ?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/shopee-epp-pe-has-crashed-cannot-check-out-with-dbs.6639012/

Apparently so, but I had a Standard Chart card linked to the app as well and it didn't work. 

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

try again, I keep seeing 'sold out' on the Sony I wanted, after going back a few eventually managed to get 1.

Tried many times cannot. I can't reorder too because my vouchers already used in the original transaction. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Tried many times cannot. I can't reorder too because my vouchers already used in the original transaction. 

do the items are still pending for payment, maybe after a while it will release the transaction and you can order again.

the prism tv won't be sold out so soon, there will still be stock tomorrow morning. 

Internal Moderator
Just now, Jman888 said:

do the items are still pending for payment, maybe after a while it will release the transaction and you can order again.

Order is gone. My vouchers gone too. 😢

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Internal Moderator

Yay! They returned me my vouchers and I ordered using Standard Chart! Dare not try DBS already. I can finally go to bed happy. Got a bit of buyer's guilt though right now. 

IMG-20211111-WA0008.thumb.jpg.988463ed8e534083dff390b9ae94ba7a.jpgIMG-20211111-WA0009.thumb.jpg.d221178d325b0caffa98d12da63f0ec4.jpg

• Praise 6