Lazada and Shopee payment gateway crashed at 11.11

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

I think you can include Shopee in the title too.

My credit card got charged but shopee cancelled my order and said I didn’t make payment in time.

Lame…

Done!

11 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

SCB. I think it affects all items in the cart. So after my order failed, just put them back in and check out. 

Oh, then it's not a DBS problem already. As long as I get my TV though. Their customer service was also online at 12am. Although couldn't do much to help me at least there's someone there to assist. They dropped me an email at 2am+ to tell me the issue was resolved. Luckily by then I already secured my deal. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

I think you can include Shopee in the title too.

My credit card got charged but shopee cancelled my order and said I didn’t make payment in time.

Lame…

I had a similar problem but with Lazada...... nearly going to check out (I remember it was like around $90++) with the amount and I decided to choose Amex card instead of Visa and suddenly the checkout price surged by about $100 (up by about $10) ..... did not pursue further and "gostan" back to Visa and try to pay with it ....... the price became like $95....... LLST just pay ..... was already like 1am ..... my sleep worth more than that difference...... its very fluid ....... the pricing at checkout time (seems to keep changing every few times we refresh)     

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

I had a similar problem but with Lazada...... nearly going to check out (I remember it was like around $90++) with the amount and I decided to choose Amex card instead of Visa and suddenly the checkout price surged by about $100 (up by about $10) ..... did not pursue further and "gostan" back to Visa and try to pay with it ....... the price became like $95....... LLST just pay ..... was already like 1am ..... my sleep worth more than that difference...... its very fluid ....... the pricing at checkout time (seems to keep changing every few times we refresh)     

You go Shopee Facebook, the complains non-stop. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

I agree it's not exactly worth the $621 for the TV and especially the swivel mount. The swivel mount is overpriced at near $148. But it's within what I expect to pay so its fine la. Haha. 

I think they factored in the labour costs for installation into the price of the mounting.

37 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

How much cheaper if buy online?

Cheap only if you need it.

That's me, I'll buy even if there's no sale if I need an item. I'm not that kind that will buy on impulse la.

However! If I'm buying for my wife then different story :grin:

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

You go Shopee Facebook, the complains non-stop. 

i watched the livestream last night. collected so many 15% cashback vouchers until I thought huat already, but all fully redeemed within 1 - 2 minutes. [laugh]

• Haha! 4

1 minute ago, Blueray said:

i watched the livestream last night. collected so many 15% cashback vouchers until I thought huat already, but all fully redeemed within 1 - 2 minutes. [laugh]

claimed but not spent is not yours [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

I finally understand and agree with the notion "consumers want to have a good discount, not necessary cheap." If buy anything as long as got a good discount will be happy.  This is so true. 😁  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3