COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

old people cannot wait to fly out, boosted liao immediately fly [laugh]

20211116_174256_compress29.jpg

the top shell last time when I drinking, I like to eat one. hahahahaha. a bit spicy thou. ahahahahah.

• Praise 2

This is good news for those who doen't usually buy in bulk ad needed it like once or twice a week when they visit their old folks or other adhoc requirement.

But I am still waiting for the ten free test kit that supposedly to be sent from 22nd OCt till Dec..

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/covid-19-public-can-soon-buy-cheaper-antigen-rapid-test-kits-costing-well-below-s10-says

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Good luck South Korea and welcome to the club of living with Covid.

07EB6BE6-51D0-4EC2-B041-B0ADB0F1BD28.jpeg

Did we cause their rise in cases? How many imported case do they have?

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211115000944

Singaporean tourists and reporters arrive at Incheon Airport on Monday, after South Korea and the Southeast Asian country signed a “travel bubble” pact that allows quarantine-free travel between the two countries on Nov. 8. (Yonhap)

20211115000825_0.jpg

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Blueray said:

wait Q1 2022 another outbreak and we kena another "community not vigilant" story ... [angel]

So many VTL, hopefully would not like what you said, another outbreak in 2022?! 😓 By then, dont know people already taken how many doses of booster jab liao?!

1 hour ago, Ender said:

This is good news for those who doen't usually buy in bulk ad needed it like once or twice a week when they visit their old folks or other adhoc requirement.

But I am still waiting for the ten free test kit that supposedly to be sent from 22nd OCt till Dec..

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/covid-19-public-can-soon-buy-cheaper-antigen-rapid-test-kits-costing-well-below-s10-says

Still no see the ten free test kit yet le? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Beregond said:

As we talk about more vtl.

We got a record 18 death today.

Rip🤕

Ya. It's scary to think what will happen when fully open up. 

Cases seems to drop cos of dorm. Community cases are still on the high side. 

• Praise 3

6 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Wah year end festivities have arrived early..were you invited yesterday evening?

20211117_011141.jpg

20211117_011238.jpg

20211117_011210.jpg

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

10 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Saw on TV lots of elites happily dining and merry making during the GIC 40th Anniversary Gala Dinner tonight. They all from the same households?

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/gic-must-continue-to-prepare-for-challenges-ahead-even-as-it-celebrates-its-achievements-pm

Is this part of bloomberg forum? anyone remember the superwhite mentioned this event anywhere maybe during the exemption granted to bloomberg forum?

18 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Organize a MCF basketball game when you back. Quite a few played here…haha.

Othello, Ender and me. 

But I old man basketball hor, I am only good at running around and sometimes shoot only. Don't kick me out in the game. Haha

• Haha! 1

Just now, Arogab said:

But I old man basketball hor, I am only good at running around and sometimes shoot only. Don't kick me out in the game. Haha

Don’t worry, we are not in fantastic shape too. Hahaha..

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1