COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

2 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Don’t worry, we are not in fantastic shape too. Hahaha..

Haha, I think most of you do much better than me, my favorite is the drinking session after the game, not the game itself. Haha

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Ahwhye said:

Is this part of bloomberg forum? anyone remember the superwhite mentioned this event anywhere maybe during the exemption granted to bloomberg forum?

same as wedding banquet allow 250 guests, 5 per table.

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Arogab said:

Haha, I think most of you do much better than me, my favorite is the drinking session after the game, not the game itself. Haha

Sounds like @Othello too. 😁

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Sounds like @Othello too. 😁

Haha, good to hear that there is someone with common interest. I not only love the drinking, I love the tok kok session. Just chill and no worries on the work man

• Haha! 1

15 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Good luck South Korea and welcome to the club of living with Covid.

07EB6BE6-51D0-4EC2-B041-B0ADB0F1BD28.jpeg

From what I know it takes 2 hours to get pass immigration and another $200+ for tests.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Arogab said:

Haha, good to hear that there is someone with common interest. I not only love the drinking, I love the tok kok session. Just chill and no worries on the work man

The tok kok  session vcan tell..🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Ya. It's scary to think what will happen when fully open up. 

Cases seems to drop cos of dorm. Community cases are still on the high side. 

Guess nothing much have been done to control the cases in community, so high cases would continue dont know until when?

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Just in case ppl dunno what it looks like.

20131126153147-62248320.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Very legit looking! hahahahaha. One box 36 pops.

my mum was talking about this with my aunt on the phone. i warn her dun go anyhow eat😂

but she tell me dun believe the paper, this 1 how good how good, who and who eat😅

anw from the comment on FB, it seem it help to make the patient feel better. it didnt say anything about fixing cov19

• Haha! 4

On 11/16/2021 at 10:55 AM, kobayashiGT said:

My father is working at a hotel in geylang as a maintenance guy. Yah, he told me over the weekends always full house one. haahahah.

jialak... if you book... someone will ask your dad :" Oooiii! your son is regular customer ah... always different char boh too... you teach one ah"

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
40 minutes ago, Playtime said:

jialak... if you book... someone will ask your dad :" Oooiii! your son is regular customer ah... always different char boh too... you teach one ah"

never had a chance to book leh. 😭  My father give me free room I will check in alone leh.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
45 minutes ago, Beregond said:

my mum was talking about this with my aunt on the phone. i warn her dun go anyhow eat😂

but she tell me dun believe the paper, this 1 how good how good, who and who eat😅

anw from the comment on FB, it seem it help to make the patient feel better. it didnt say anything about fixing cov19

I think the next moment you will see your mother so scarlett supermarket and see have stocks anot. 🤣

Chinatown-24-Hour-Supermarket-Has-0.55-L

↡ Advertisement