COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Just in case ppl dunno what it looks like.

20131126153147-62248320.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Very legit looking! hahahahaha. One box 36 pops.

My whatsapp group also post this treament.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

52 minutes ago, Beregond said:

my mum was talking about this with my aunt on the phone. i warn her dun go anyhow eat😂

but she tell me dun believe the paper, this 1 how good how good, who and who eat😅

anw from the comment on FB, it seem it help to make the patient feel better. it didnt say anything about fixing cov19

Old people are like that, believe their friends more than their children. I guess this is because all the while they have been educating their children, cannot accept the reverse.

Remeber the ivermetin case of the old lady hoispitalised? Listen to church friend, but not the daugther.

• Praise 5

14 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

never had a chance to book leh. 😭  My father give me free room I will check in alone leh.

Wah... your dad very cool ... pressuring you to "produce results" ah 🤣

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Ender said:

Old people are like that, believe their friends more than their children. I guess this is because all the while they have been educating their children, cannot accept the reverse.

Remeber the ivermetin case of the old lady hoispitalised? Listen to church friend, but not the daugther.

My mil too... sigh..

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Just in case ppl dunno what it looks like.

20131126153147-62248320.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Very legit looking! hahahahaha. One box 36 pops.

Medicine one full of chinese characters i dont dare to take. lol. only those got ang moh ji i take. 

33 minutes ago, Ender said:

disclaimer : this 1 is purely i say 1,

i think it should be safer then ivermetin even if it dun work.  

because its mean for normal flu. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

my mum was talking about this with my aunt on the phone. i warn her dun go anyhow eat😂

but she tell me dun believe the paper, this 1 how good how good, who and who eat😅

anw from the comment on FB, it seem it help to make the patient feel better. it didnt say anything about fixing cov19

I think it still ok to take, since it is been sold  in most TCM hall. MY friend say it reduces the symptoms, so makes the recovery process more pleasant.

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

The Netherlands will become the first western European country to impose a partial lockdown since the summer, introducing strict new measures from Saturday in the face of record numbers of new Covid-19 infections.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/12/partial-lockdown-in-netherlands-amid-record-covid-cases

And we still have VTL with them….for F sake.

What was the thing OYK said?

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

And we still have VTL with them….for F sake.

What was the thing OYK said?

👍

The people to fear are not those who disagree with them, but those who disagree with them and are too cowardly to let them know.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

never had a chance to book leh. 😭  My father give me free room I will check in alone leh.

No wat

u hv ur hand

• Haha! 5

I never believed in herd immunity.

I have always called it herd stupidity.

But everyone should be vaccinated and boostered

if they can.

:D 

• Haha! 2

Germany  50K cases sup sup water ...

SG 5K cases ... high risk country ... kena Q even for VTL flight

nabei ... sinkies VTL go Germany kai kai come back better bathe with pomelo leaves first at the airport ... [sly]  [sweatdrop] 

2021-11-17_231905.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1