COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

Bros, I got my Moderna as 3rd jab after 2 Sinovac, So far no feelings yet, they say the kick will come in later

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I posted this before right? My BIL took this when he was infected some time back. They say it is really effective to cure

I think it can help with the symptoms lah. but don't think it will cure the virus.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I think it can help with the symptoms lah. but don't think it will cure the virus.

My BIL (or should I say my sis) claims that after 3 days, the symptoms disappear with this medicine. Then whatever, it cures. But it could be the guy also is on the recovery path. Who knows

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Arogab said:

My BIL (or should I say my sis) claims that after 3 days, the symptoms disappear with this medicine. Then whatever, it cures. But it could be the guy also is on the recovery path. Who knows

For me now, i won't any how eat lah. cause i never kenna mah. But if my family kenna, and on the verge of dying, simi ginseng, simi root, i will also try one.

Like ppl who kenna cancer, they will go all sorts of ways to get a cure.

bewitched-magic.gif

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
58 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Bros, I got my Moderna as 3rd jab after 2 Sinovac, So far no feelings yet, they say the kick will come in later

update us! When i can do my booster shots, i also like to get mordena.

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Arogab said:

I posted this before right? My BIL took this when he was infected some time back. They say it is really effective to cure

actually I dunno what's the big fuss, this is similar to the chinese pill 银翘 that you can easily get OTC from any chinese med shop for decades, and it's main purpose was to relieve flu/cold symptoms and heatiness.

Main active ingredients are the same 连翘 and 金银花. you extract the characters from the 2 main ingredient in different order and you get 连花 lor. Not as if this is something new.

• Praise 4

4 minutes ago, Etnt said:

actually I dunno what's the big fuss, this is similar to the chinese pill 银翘 that you can easily get OTC from any chinese med shop for decades, and it's main purpose was to relieve flu/cold symptoms and heatiness.

Main active ingredients are the same 连翘 and 金银花. you extract the characters from the 2 main ingredient in different order and you get 连花 lor. Not as if this is something new.

my home got 银翘 also, anytime dun feel well , just take a few. 

there is no big fuss. until i believe some ppl go spread that 连花 can fix cov19 . which is why hsa , very ganjong come out clarify. 

it help alot during the recovery period. but does it actually fight  cov virus? no 1 knows,its not verify , same as alot of TCM. 

maybe the patient recovery by himself , but he take 连花 during that period, so he say 连花 helps. ( happen to alot of ppl. but no medical cert )

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Anybody going United States? :grin:

Me me! Next year.

Those blacks always say they are being discriminated but actually they are the worst.

Those random pinching of Asians on the streets are also by blacks.

Black Lives Matter…knn la..

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Me me! Next year.

Those blacks always say they are being discriminated but actually they are the worst.

Those random pinching of Asians on the streets are also by blacks.

Black Lives Matter…knn la..

blacks are dangerous.

white hit black, black hit asians.

we should have Asians Lives Matters Too

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Arogab said:

If no feelings for first 3 days after your jab, then should be no more feelings liao.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

The blacks have been marginalized for the longest time. 

When they see opportunities to strike at other races for whatever reason they deem is right, its MTL. They needed to vent it out just like how others act on them. 

Edited by Hamburger
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 1