COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

15 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Ahh...ok, no difference that means is not the nose...

my case was, perplexing as thru nose it was difficult but thru mouth it was ok....also as you said very uncomfortable to sleep in such conditions 

better go check it out bro..

i also breath through my mouth 90% of the time i exercise like jogging( its abit loud )😁

my nose is not block. but some how when i exercise. like not enough air to simply breath through the nose alone

Edited by Beregond
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

I'm surprise it hasn't spread to US and South American continent yet. 😏

These countries have found cases of the Omicron Covid-19 variant so far

• Australia: 2 cases
  • Austria: 1 case
  • Belgium: 1 case
  • Botswana: 19 cases
  • Canada: 3 cases
  • Czech Republic: 1 case
  • Denmark: 2 cases
  • Germany: 3 cases
  • Hong Kong: 3 cases
  • Israel: 1 case
  • Italy: 1 case
  • Netherlands: 13 cases
  • Portugal: 13 cases
  • South Africa: 77 cases
  • Spain: 1 case
  • United Kingdom: 9 cases

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/29/world/covid-omicron-variant-countries-list-cmd-intl/index.html

Edited by Didu

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i also breath through my mouse 90% of the time i exercise like jogging( its abit loud )😁

my nose is not block. but some how when i exercise. like not enough air to simply breath through the nose alone

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/nasal-polyps/symptoms-causes/syc-20351888

my case was this...during the day and exercising was ok, but once it inflamed, i get difficulty breathing...

• Praise 1

42 minutes ago, Chongster said:

Is call one way VTL.  Those come here don’t need quarantine.  

Now Japan also say close shop.....not doing business with anyone...please dun come...😖

one of the countries i plan to go when they open and plan to travel from north to south....please open by Q1 next year...

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Now Japan also say close shop.....not doing business with anyone...please dun come...😖

one of the countries i plan to go when they open and plan to travel from north to south....please open by Q1 next year...

its like that , country that we wish to visit dun open to us.

country that we feel dangerous welcome us 😆

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

its like that , country that we wish to visit dun open to us.

country that we feel dangerous welcome us 😆

Soon, even dangerous countries will say dun come.....if we continue to open big big...🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

India just announce all travelers need to be quarantine for 7 days and elf isolate another 7 days......hhhmmm no more VTL with SG?🙄

Those who plan could be looking at some restrictions... 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/from-today-singapore-to-resume-flights-to-india-details-here-101638144732885.html

"However, the city-state has been kept under the category of 'at risk' countries by India in the wake of the spread of a new variant of coronavirus, called Omicron. This means that travellers coming to India from Singapore will be subjected to tighter scrutiny...."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Can you breath well when you use your mouth to breath? 

i had the same symptoms, using my nose to breath was difficult - don't have any running nose, or flu...but it was difficult getting air in...but when i use my mouth to breath it was ok....

but during the day, working and walking about doing my business, no issue...funny..

i then went to ENT to check, and wow...they found "grapes" growing in my nose..😩

You mean those ''grapes'' in your nose lead to your difficult in breathing? How you manage to resolve in the end?

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

You mean those ''grapes'' in your nose lead to your difficult in breathing? How you manage to resolve in the end?

Remove the polyps I guess.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Even India is more 谨慎 than Singapore. 🤣

Singapore no scare, think their plan is still go ahead to open big big, no matter what new virus variant will come?!

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, happy_man said:

I am surprised SG isn't in the list. 😝

Not yet. Soon SG will be in the list and high chance would be top on the list.

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

Think open by next year Q1 difficult since Omicron just happened now, likely this virus might peak early next year in many countries? Like the repeat of the delta variant in early 2021.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

HK just announce they will close shop for travelers from AU and a few few countries that have Omicron liao.....here we go again.. 😂

Omicron landed in HK.

Don’t ban will SCREW up quarantine travel to Mainland 

• Shocked 1

26 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Omicron landed in HK.

Don’t ban will SCREW up quarantine travel to Mainland 

Heard it was an imported case from south Africa. 

• Praise 1