COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

Well, OYK already say it will arrives, So when it really arrive, dun kpkb him. He warn liao😆

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/omicron-covid-19-cases-singapore-home-recovery-quarantine-close-contacts-mtf-2346961

“While we have not detected this new variant among local cases yet, it is only a matter of time before it arrives in Singapore," he said at a press conference.

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

2 minutes ago, RadX said:

oh now snakes and ladders...

https://fb.watch/9BEtbNVnej/

next will be monopoly...then jenga..

i await strip poker

More apt should be the squid game.

Each mutation equate to each round of game.

Eliminate the weak and propel the strong to the next round. 

Ring fence as to setting up bunk bed boundary.

Stay put one will die. Moving forward might stand a chance of surviving.

The ultimate master mind....someone up there or down underneath overseeing the whole games. 

😁

• Haha! 2

40 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Robert Wallace Malone - An American virologist and immunologist. His work has focused on mRNAtechnology, pharmaceuticals, and drug repurposing research. During the COVID-19 pandemic, he has been criticized for promoting misinformation about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.

Fully Vaccinated Are COVID ‘Super-Spreaders,’ Says Inventor of mRNA Technology

In an attempt to clear up misinformation coming from the medical establishment, Malone said fully vaccinated individuals can spread COVID. “The idea that if you have a workplace where everybody’s vaccinated, you’re not going to have virus spread is totally false. A total lie,” Malone said.

Read up on Robert Wallace Malone, and his claims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_W._Malone

He has an agenda.

Funny, nobody gives him an award. Lasker Award was given to Kariko.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

15 minutes ago, RadX said:

oh now snakes and ladders...

https://fb.watch/9BEtbNVnej/

next will be monopoly...then jenga..

i await strip poker

In fact, I've been an analyst most of my career so numbers is close to heart.

Having said that, it's easy to use numbers to just get your point across like what I do with mine at work.

However, if it's just numbers we're pushing then we're ignoring the fact that being humans mean a lot more than just numbers.

There'll always be cases in between absolute numbers that we can either take into consideration or ignore. Usually I make that decision based on how much time and energy I have to analyze those numbers.

I can understand if our healthcare system is at the brink of falling apart when there's no bandwidth to take care of those suffering from chronic vaccine side effects. So by doing that, are we inferring that our healthcare system is indeed falling apart?

If not, why can't those that fall in between absolute numbers be looked at when there is bandwidth?

Thanks for the share @RadX.

Pfizer-Vaccine-Heart-Inflammation-What-t

• Praise 3

15 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

However, if it's just numbers we're pushing then we're ignoring the fact that being humans mean a lot more than just numbers.

Schindler's List | "I Didn't Do Enough".

Every Life Matters.

• Haha! 1

2 people in Holland ran away from quarantine hotel and took a flight.

Before the plane took off police radio the pilot to stop the plane to board and remove the two irresponsible people.

One of the tested positive.

Poor people on the plane.

:D

People with Covid must go here go there and spread and spread.

• Shocked 4

20 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

In fact, I've been an analyst most of my career so numbers is close to heart.

Having said that, it's easy to use numbers to just get your point across like what I do with mine at work.

There'll always be cases in between absolute numbers that we can either take into consideration or ignore. Usually I make that decision based on how much time and energy I have to analyze those numbers.

I can understand if our healthcare system is at the brink of falling apart when there's no bandwidth to take care of those suffering from chronic vaccine side effects. So by doing that, are we inferring that our healthcare system is indeed falling apart?

If not, why can't those that fall in between absolute numbers be looked at when there is bandwidth?

Thanks for the share @RadX.

Pfizer-Vaccine-Heart-Inflammation-What-t

i suspect where there is nothing official to guide doctors for those that have issues, they will not stick their head out. those that did had been beaten down. otherwise too many people will claim "mc" from jabbing. pushing this agenda means steam rolling. years later then acknowledge we could have done better knowing what we know. but back then we didnt know. so too bad for you and we are not to blame bs. this is the usual politics.

anyway do keep updating your health status in mcf. i for one would want to know not becos i am kaypoh, but more for public awareness.

nice gif by the way

27 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

i suspect where there is nothing official to guide doctors for those that have issues, they will not stick their head out. those that did had been beaten down. otherwise too many people will claim "mc" from jabbing. pushing this agenda means steam rolling. years later then acknowledge we could have done better knowing what we know. but back then we didnt know. so too bad for you and we are not to blame bs. this is the usual politics.

anyway do keep updating your health status in mcf. i for one would want to know not becos i am kaypoh, but more for public awareness.

nice gif by the way

I agree with that.

However, in my case I never had heart arrhythmia prior to vaccination and Cardiologist detected that but since it wasn't serious enough, I'm told there's no need to go back anymore.

Here I am, having difficulty sleeping because I'm breathless randomly and it's affecting my job.

So much for being 'not serious enough'.

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

I agree with that.

However, in my case I never had heart arrhythmia prior to vaccination and Cardiologist detected that but since it wasn't serious enough, I'm told there's no need to go back anymore.

Here I am, having difficulty sleeping because I'm breathless randomly and it's affecting my job.

i suspect there is nothing they can do either. they cant unjab you. but everyone is expected to get a 4th jab soon.

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

i suspect there is nothing they can do either. they cant unjab you. but everyone is expected to get a 4th jab soon.

I hope like Jamesc said, the virus will be gone by 22/2/22. The number is nice. 🤣

Then I don’t have to go for 3rd jab.

18 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I hope like Jamesc said, the virus will be gone by 22/2/22. The number is nice. 🤣

Then I don’t have to go for 3rd jab.

probably will never go away. just allow a more infectious one to out compete the deadly ones to be the predominant strain.. like the common flu. 3 years for the spanish flu. 3 years for covid19

59 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

At least can write a memo for a non-mRNA booster for me but even that is turned down by Cardiologist.

Frankly, if everything base on report I also can be doctor.

what-huh.gif

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

At least can write a memo for a non-mRNA booster for me but even that is turned down by Cardiologist.

Frankly, if everything base on report I also can be doctor.

what-huh.gif

i feel your pain... lol

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Beregond said:

Well, OYK already say it will arrives, So when it really arrive, dun kpkb him. He warn liao😆

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/omicron-covid-19-cases-singapore-home-recovery-quarantine-close-contacts-mtf-2346961

“While we have not detected this new variant among local cases yet, it is only a matter of time before it arrives in Singapore," he said at a press conference.

Now he is smart to say such statement, so that later what it's really happen, not his problem?

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Windwaver said:

I agree with that.

You got try go to another cardio?

Dow skids over 200 points lower at Tuesday's open as Moderna CEO raises doubt about current batch of vaccines versus omicron

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-skids-over-200-points-lower-at-tuesdays-open-as-moderna-ceo-raises-doubt-about-current-batch-of-vaccines-versus-omicron-2021-11-30?mod=bnbh

‘This is not going to be good’: Moderna CEO on what scientists are telling him about the omicron coronavirus variant

The CEO of Moderna told the Financial Times there's no world where current vaccines are as effective as against the delta variant.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-not-going-to-be-good-moderna-ceo-on-what-scientists-are-telling-him-about-the-omicron-coronavirus-variant-11638266621?mod=mw_more_headlines

Edited by Odyssey2011
↡ Advertisement