COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

11 hours ago, Nolicense said:

i suspect where there is nothing official to guide doctors for those that have issues, they will not stick their head out. those that did had been beaten down. otherwise too many people will claim "mc" from jabbing. pushing this agenda means steam rolling. years later then acknowledge we could have done better knowing what we know. but back then we didnt know. so too bad for you and we are not to blame bs. this is the usual politics.

anyway do keep updating your health status in mcf. i for one would want to know not becos i am kaypoh, but more for public awareness.

nice gif by the way

I took MC after the jab. Could feel my heart racing after that. Of cos, the nature of my work now is not physically strenuous but sometimes it can be mentally intense.

So yes, with my heart racing, I could still work. But then I was thinking don't be a hero. Later i collapse at work during an intense moment..

Anyway still alive and kicking. But if there is a need for a fourth dose I likely will go for sinopharm.  Don't know how to describe it.  But first 2 doses were OK. 3rd dose I can feel myself become "weaker".  Not sure if that is the best way to describe.

3 doses of pfizer.

Edited by Philipkee
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

49 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I took MC after the jab. Could feel my heart racing after that. Of cos, the nature of my work now is not physically strenuous but sometimes it can be mentally intense.

So yes, with my heart racing, I could still work. But then I was thinking don't be a hero. Later i collapse at work during an intense moment..

Anyway still alive and kicking. But if there is a need for a fourth dose I likely will go for sinopharm.  Don't know how to describe it.  But first 2 doses were OK. 3rd dose I can feel myself become "weaker".  Not sure if that is the best way to describe.

3 doses of pfizer.

I think you had “other” dosages of some other natural stuff

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

3 doses of pfizer.

A colleague had her 3rd shot on Monday. Called back yesterday complaining of breathless. One day MC and will probably be back today.

Apparently a common side effect. You should be alright then.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

A colleague had her 3rd shot on Monday. Called back yesterday complaining of breathless. One day MC and will probably be back today.

Apparently a common side effect. You should be alright then.

i had no effect whatsoever...im beginning to think im not human hahahahaha

• Haha! 5

1 minute ago, RadX said:

We are not surprised. 🤣

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, RadX said:

Why doubt yourselves as a non human? 🤣 

5 hours ago, Philipkee said:

3 doses of pfizer.

5da9331bb1ccecd5de23fdeeeef6e2f3.gif

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

u referring to @RadX  ... :grin:

He’s 千年老妖。Take 1000 x mRNA vaccine also no effect.

Lucky he can’t read Chinese. 🤣

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, RadX said:

You want effect ah? 

Go and re-poke at a different part of your body lor...  😂 

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Wait he google translate

48 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Bro, how you know he can't read Chinese? 

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

we all know u r not!! 🤣

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

u referring to @RadX  ... :grin:

3 hours ago, Kopites said:

Why doubt yourselves as a non human? 🤣 

haha all of you very bad..i like.. lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1