COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

28 minutes ago, Didu said:

Married couples had more sex during circuit breaker: Study

The study, which tracked more than 400 married women here from 2018, found that they had sex more frequently during the circuit breaker from April 7 to June 1 in 2020, when all non-essential activities ground to a halt to stem the spread of Covid-19. 

Couples had sex an average of 0.78 time a week in 2020, up from 0.68 time a week in 2018.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/community/married-couples-had-more-sex-during-circuit-breaker-study

oh-cmon.jpg

i think this survey if done in europe ... the result would be 5x ... lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

files police report against MOH's police report

wah like that is a heavy blow to MOH's reputation leh

can set up a COI to find out si mi tai ji? ... LOL

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Mata jin boh engz... little kids playing "I tell teacher" game

i very interested to know what she ask

parents reported to me that they have asked many questions, but they were not answered. I have also asked many questions myself, but there were no answers! Not only that, our questions were not shown to the public. Why the lack of transparency in handling our questions

• Praise 3

Glad to know it wasn't wasted!

My MIL hoarded trays and trays of eggs.

I had to eat eggs for every meal 3 times a day.

:D

image.png.410ca1cdc9252a257a6dd4e575cd678b.png

8 hours ago, Didu said:

Married couples had more sex during circuit breaker: Study

The study, which tracked more than 400 married women here from 2018, found that they had sex more frequently during the circuit breaker from April 7 to June 1 in 2020, when all non-essential activities ground to a halt to stem the spread of Covid-19. 

Couples had sex an average of 0.78 time a week in 2020, up from 0.68 time a week in 2018.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/community/married-couples-had-more-sex-during-circuit-breaker-study

oh-cmon.jpg

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Glad to know it wasn't wasted!

My MIL hoarded trays and trays of eggs.

I had to eat eggs for every meal 3 times a day.

image.png.410ca1cdc9252a257a6dd4e575cd678b.png

ok the mystery of condom solved!

I still waiting for their study on the toilet papers...

• Haha! 1

This is my MIL bathroom.

image.png.75b3575bb8a0a67d85206febe36b3c82.png

This is her spare room.

image.png.937bafd6286dfda013c18fb45086fa97.png

4 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

ok the mystery of condom solved!

I still waiting for their study on the toilet papers...

• Haha! 4

Scientists Identify Coronavirus Strain In Cyprus That Blends Delta And Omicron

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisakim/2022/01/08/scientists-identify-coronavirus-strain-in-cyprus-that-blends-delta-and-omicron/?sh=741fe872a59f

Coronavirus: New variant discovered in Cyprus (updated)

https://cyprus-mail.com/2022/01/08/coronavirus-new-variant-discovered-in-cyprus/

Coronavirus: Cyprus’ Deltacron could just be contamination, Imperial College virologist says

https://cyprus-mail.com/2022/01/09/coronavirus-cyprus-deltacron-could-just-be-contamination-imperial-college-virologist-says/

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Shocked 1

S'pore hospitals on standby to activate staff volunteers, workers if Covid-19 cases surge.

SINGAPORE - Healthcare institutions, already facing a manpower shortage, are on standby to activate staff volunteers and other support staff should the Omicron Covid-19 variant spark a wave of severe cases.🤦‍♂️

Manpower shortages continue to be a major issue at healthcare institutions impacted by the Great Resignation - the 2021 global phenomenon describing the mass exodus of workers - which left the organisations with no choice but to find new ways to cope.

In November last year, Senior Minister of State for Health Janil Puthucheary informed Parliament that about 1,500 healthcare workers had resigned in the first half of 2021, compared with about 2,000 annually pre-pandemic.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/spore-hospitals-on-standby-to-activate-staff-volunteers-workers-if-covid-19-cases-surge

Everything has boundaries. While some limitations can be stretched, there are points beyond which no amount of training, adjusting, modifying or educating can reasonably alter a boundary.

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Praise 1

There is actually a lot of fatigue already.  

I talked to some people. They WILL travel soon regardless of the risk. Cos the alternative is never seeing their families again.  It's been 2 years already.

No good choices. 

• Praise 6

6 hours ago, Odyssey2011 said:

S'pore hospitals on standby to activate staff volunteers, workers if Covid-19 cases surge.

SINGAPORE - Healthcare institutions, already facing a manpower shortage, are on standby to activate staff volunteers and other support staff should the Omicron Covid-19 variant spark a wave of severe cases.🤦‍♂️

Manpower shortages continue to be a major issue at healthcare institutions impacted by the Great Resignation - the 2021 global phenomenon describing the mass exodus of workers - which left the organisations with no choice but to find new ways to cope.

In November last year, Senior Minister of State for Health Janil Puthucheary informed Parliament that about 1,500 healthcare workers had resigned in the first half of 2021, compared with about 2,000 annually pre-pandemic.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/spore-hospitals-on-standby-to-activate-staff-volunteers-workers-if-covid-19-cases-surge

Everything has boundaries. While some limitations can be stretched, there are points beyond which no amount of training, adjusting, modifying or educating can reasonably alter a boundary.

Should we be surprised? The next piece of news will be tightening measure not to overload the healthcare.

Social irresponsibility.They can't fault the unvax now as number is so minimal. 😁

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Should we be surprised? The next piece of news will be tightening measure not to overload the healthcare.

Social irresponsibility.They can't fault the unvax now as number is so minimal. 😁

Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up). We have full control? They decide the date of Endemic and Opening up? 

Israel prepares to welcome vaccinated tourists back amid omicron outbreak, logs record 18,780 new COVID infections and a rise in severe cases.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/infections-peak-in-israel-relaxed-covid-rules-go-into-effect-1.10523954

“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.” — Napoleon Bonaparte

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

So now who can they fault? Unvax number is minimal and now they announced if people don’t go for booster, will lose their vaccination status?! So basically majority of people are more or less fully vaccinated liao.

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So now who can they fault? Unvax number is minimal and now they announced if people don’t go for booster, will lose their vaccination status?! So basically majority of people are more or less fully vaccinated liao.

Everyone but themselves. Losers.

Last time blamed the unvaccinated now blame the unboosted lor.

• Haha! 4

8 hours ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Since most are vaccinated,  thought the vaccines can prevent severe cases and hospitalisation? 

Edited by Starry
↡ Advertisement