COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

14 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Hoe Nam is a friend, but still...justice must be served. 😂

677gzs.jpg

Ditto...i tink it's the age thing...everybody age, but not everybody age the same...some age funnily...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

19 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Read and heard that Vitamin D3 can help immune against Covid. Bought some today. 

20220303_132950.jpg

At fast glance...i thot I saw 100Diu 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

Hypersonic
20 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

This vitamin D3 is like Ukraine and Covid is like Russia. What will come will come. 😁

In case tio  I also standby this 😁😁😁

20220303_211119.jpg

• Haha! 5

For poor country with no money to vaccinate people if they give their people Vit D3 then it will prevent Covid outbreaks and stop

new mutations of Covid. 23:00 

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Tohto said:

20220303_211119.jpg

Eh, this one PI from China one.

I bought from Guardian, the packaging different. 

1 box only last 2 days.

The best source of Vitamin D is from the sun bro.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Tohto said:

20220303_211119.jpg

same same. my house already stand by😁

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Tohto said:

20220303_211119.jpg

Anyone tried and thinks it is good? I bought for my parents too, told them not to use it if symptoms are mild.  They didn't need it in the end. 

Given that Covid affects everyone differently, it is hard to ascertain its effectiveness but taking 12 tablets a day is a lot.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid-19-lianhua-qingwen-chinese-medicine-not-approved-hsa-2319406

• Praise 3

I just got COVID.

Yesterday, i was feeling a bit lethargic and cold but it was raining so heavily so i thought nothing of it.

Then took my temp. 38 degrees.  Decided to do an ART test. Positive.  Went to see doctor.

No symptoms other than fever.  Throat a bit sore but it's not really pain. It's like if your throat is a bit dry.  Some sniffles but it's the same when weather is cold.  No loss of smell or taste.

Vaxxed with pfizer x 3.

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Sad 5
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I just got COVID.

Yesterday, i was feeling a bit lethargic and cold but it was raining so heavily so i thought nothing of it.

Then took my temp. 38 degrees.  Decided to do an ART test. Positive.  Went to see doctor.

No symptoms other than fever.  Throat a bit sore but it's not really pain. It's like if your throat is a bit dry.  Some sniffles but it's the same when weather is cold.  No loss of smell or taste.

Vaxxed with pfizer x 3.

Take care Bro.

Isolated yourself from your wife.. leave her alone for the next 7 days.. 🤭

• Haha! 7

23 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I just got COVID.

Vaxxed with pfizer x 3.

"Step by step

Heart to heart

Left, right, left

We all fall down

Like toy soldiers"

It's just a matter of time we all will tio covid. Rest well. 

• Praise 2

11 hours ago, Tohto said:

Read and heard that Vitamin D3 can help immune against Covid. Bought some today. 

20220303_132950.jpg

Anything for good health is good.  :a-good:

I will still stick with my Vitamin "M" .... [sly]

:XD:

• Haha! 4

49 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I just got COVID.

Vaxxed with pfizer x 3.

Take care bro... stock up panadol! At first I thought bearable but middle of the night the throat pain was not! Panadol really helps tho

• Praise 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

I just got COVID.

Yesterday, i was feelinwg a bit lethargic and cold but it was raining so heavily so i thought nothing of it.

Vaxxed with pfizer x 3.

take care philip! hope you get well soon!

good now your wife can take care of you 😉

btw just curious why you went to see doctor .. from your description your symptoms seem mild ..

Edited by Mooose

11 hours ago, Jamesc said:

D3 really works 

I haven't watched this video, nor do I have an opinion on Vit D3 (not done the research). But I wouldn't trust this guy (apparently a practice nurse or nurse clinician from the UK) too much. He has stated grossly inaccurate information about the VAERS form in a previous video. When I tried posting a polite correction, my comments kept getting nuked. Whether by him or youtube, I don't know. But don't believe any online rando. 

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

I just got COVID.

Vaxxed with pfizer x 3.

Take care and isolate yourself. Drink lots of water. My HRN ends tmr. But wifey still positive. Past 4 days I am the slave.:D

• Haha! 10

On 2/27/2022 at 3:51 PM, Windwaver said:

Huh, thought tio COVID is same as boostered for fully vaxed.

So vaccine booster is better than natural virus? :slow:

So those not vaccinated tio twice also no use.

Ok, I stand corrected. [blush]

I finally found out, if fully vaccinated with 2 shots, and then tio covid before the booster shot, can choose not to take booster shot.  So is consider boosted, provided the patience report to the CTC for a supervised ART test and officially declared positive. If you stay home self recovery and did not obtain an official confirmation, then sorry go bah jiam for booster. [laugh][laugh][laugh]  

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Philipkee said:

I just got COVID.

Vaxxed with pfizer x 3.

Take care of yourself, rest well.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1