COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

On 6/24/2022 at 11:03 PM, 13177 said:

Tio covid like tio normal cough and flu la. Before covid appear, some people can also tio cough and flu few times per year.

Some idiots sick also don't want to rest at home, go office spread.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
44 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

This is the crowd I meant last week.

Last night crowd, basically like a open air concert.

Photo not from me. 

Screenshot_20220626-152250_Telegram_copy_1080x1913.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

NUS Students Reportedly Go Maskless During Indoor Orientation Activities, Over 20 Infected With Covid-19

https://mustsharenews.com/nus-students-maskless/?fbclid=IwAR1UaTTHEPq0KGdjpTiiVpgBls7mOv3VfWAHueIu_lSf8NC44aKbjl_Gw8M&fs=e&s=cl

Huat ah!

"Several even took group photos indoors without masks on"

I read somewhere, a news article summary etc taking photo can remove mask, but just can't find in MOH gudelines. 

Hypersonic
41 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Photo not from me. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
52 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Some idiots sick also don't want to rest at home, go office spread.

Common cause sick but still able to go out go work lo. 

Supersonic
45 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Photo not from me. 

Got more than 500 people or not? 

Supersonic
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

I read somewhere, a news article summary etc taking photo can remove mask, but just can't find in MOH gudelines. 

I read in moh guidelines that take photo can remove mask when indoors. Must go and find it.

When i read it i was surprise lo, no wonder when i was in flower dome the other day, so many people took off their mask to take photo. So it is allowed.

Edited by 13177

Hypersonic
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

I don’t think orientation is just taking photos. A lot of interactive activities.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Got more than 500 people or not? 

Today SinMin . 你小看他了. 🤪

20220626_172255.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Nowadays, everyone seems to be heck care. Even at durian stalls (which should, in my opinion, be interpreted as hawker stalls where masking is mandatory), the sellers don't wear masks, and talk and shout and sing boisterously, often when cutting your fruit.

It is up to the gahmen to send a strong message. But they are delaying, just like before.

Masking up is a very soft measure, financially and socially inexpensive. If you don't enforce it now, when numbers are going up, you will inevitably have another crisis like before. To those bleating the same "we won't go back" song, do you prefer to go back to mandatory masking while other lifestyle activities are largely intact? Or do you prefer to go right back to circuit breakers, closure of businesses, overcrowded and creaking hospitals, etc.?🙄

• Praise 4

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Today SinMin . 你小看他了. 🤪

20220626_172255.jpg

Thought event more than 500, people attending need to be fully vaccinated and need to have TT check? 😬

Turbocharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

It is up to the gahmen to send a strong message. But they are delaying, just like before. 

If they're hoping that people will self-control and self-regulate, like in Japan or Taiwan, it won't happen here.

Common sense is not common [laugh]

To most people especially if doing rank-and-file jobs, kena covid is even a bonus, can skip work.

There should be a cap on outdoor events, where masking is not compulsory. Or make things simple, just wear masks whether indoor or outdoor.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Thought event more than 500, people attending need to be fully vaccinated and need to have TT check? 😬

Not outdoor activities like this. Only for organised concerts or other such indoor events. Where someone (organiser) can be identified and held responsible for event compliance.

But outdoors impromptu performance, who to catch?

Edited by Sosaria

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Nowadays, everyone seems to be heck care. Even at durian stalls (which should, in my opinion, be interpreted as hawker stalls where masking is mandatory), the sellers don't wear masks, and talk and shout and sing boisterously, often when cutting your fruit.

Masking up is a very soft measure, financially and socially inexpensive. If you don't enforce it now, when numbers are going up, you will inevitably have another crisis like before. To those bleating the same "we won't go back" song, do you prefer to go back to mandatory masking while other lifestyle activities are largely intact? Or do you prefer to go right back to circuit breakers, closure of businesses, overcrowded and creaking hospitals, etc.?🙄

Precisely, people now really heck care, indoors mask off, outdoors when many people gathered together also mask off. People talk to each other also mask off. Esp those people who have already tio covid before even more heck care.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Not outdoor activities like this. Only for organised concerts or other such indoor events. Where someone (organiser) can be identified and held responsible for event compliance.

But outdoors impromptu performance, who to catch?

This is Busking.

The singer is identifiable especially if you are on Tiktok.

↡ Advertisement