COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

8 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

If they're hoping that people will self-control and self-regulate, like in Japan or Taiwan, it won't happen here.

Common sense is not common [laugh]

To most people especially if doing rank-and-file jobs, kena covid is even a bonus, can skip work.

There should be a cap on outdoor events, where masking is not compulsory. Or make things simple, just wear masks whether indoor or outdoor.

I agree with turboflat4 POV.

The problem is where to find the manpower.

1. Cycling/PMD/PMA

2. Smoking

3. Reckless Driving

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

Not outdoor activities like this. Only for organised concerts or other such indoor events. Where someone (organiser) can be identified and held responsible for event compliance.

But outdoors impromptu performance, who to catch?

Ohh, so no measure and control on such outdoor activities? So can anyhow? 😅

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Somehow i have a nagging suspicion Mother Nature is not done with us yet...esp with OYK...

It ain’t over till the fat lady sing. 

But who’s the fat lady? I also don’t know. 🤣

Just let the show go on.

Turbocharged
21 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

It ain’t over till the fat lady sing. 

But who’s the fat lady? I also don’t know. 🤣

Just let the show go on.

Agree...second half of the year is coming..lets hope for a peaceful end to the year 2022 everything smooth smooth..

• Praise 2

Supersonic
7 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Agree...second half of the year is coming..lets hope for a peaceful end to the year 2022 everything smooth smooth..

Hopefully everything smooth smooth for the second half of the year. Even though covid still around, plus dengue and monkeypox out there.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Somehow i have a nagging suspicion Mother Nature is not done with us yet...esp with OYK...

He already give warning 

😂

Turbocharged

close to me, already 2 cases of return from overseas and whole family bring back covid as souvenir.

basically, they don't really care about covid, tio then tio lor, go enjoy more impt.

(edited)
1 minute ago, Etnt said:

close to me, already 2 cases of return from overseas and whole family bring back covid as souvenir.

basically, they don't really care about covid, tio then tio lor, go enjoy more impt.

to many, covid = flu liao

who never get flu before covid?

zero symptom, zero suffer, pop 2 x panadols ... get MC and watch netflix at home ... [thumbsup] 

Edited by Wt_know

Just now, Etnt said:

Not surprising le.

Lock up on the island for 2 year le.

Hypersonic

What you all want? Announced China style CB by garmen?

Own self take care own self lah, if worry avoid crowded place and stay home more often.

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
Just now, Wt_know said:

to many, covid = flu liao

who never get flu before covid?

but got long covid but dun have long flu leh.

again, to many, they don't believe will get long covid, but they believe will tio next toto first prize.

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, 13177 said:

Precisely, people now really heck care, indoors mask off, outdoors when many people gathered together also mask off. People talk to each other also mask off. Esp those people who have already tio covid before even more heck care.

Liddat then this basket cluster can share share pink cluster mah...😁

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Tohto said:

What you all want? Announced China style CB by garmen?

Own self take care own self lah, if worry avoid crowded place and stay home more often.

I don't worry about myself, it's I worry about other people left-right-centre tio covid then affect my plans or work [laugh]

Very annoying if people working with you or working for you unexpectedly MC here and there, a lot of disruption.

When number of cases are low at least there's some reassurance that plans can proceed normally with no hitches.

Some of us unexpectedly healthy ones that never catch covid until now will end up bearing the burden.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

I don't worry about myself, it's I worry about other people left-right-centre tio covid then affect my plans or work [laugh]

Very annoying if people working with you or working for you unexpectedly MC here and there, a lot of disruption.

When number of cases are low at least there's some reassurance that plans can proceed normally with no hitches.

Some of us unexpectedly healthy ones that never catch covid until now will end up bearing the burden.

Thats why many people must go tio covid if still havent tio yet, cause tio liao no need scare liao. So far did you hear anyone around you who have tio covid, tio again? 😅

Hypersonic
(edited)

No need to tighten Singapore’s COVID-19 measures for now, adjustments will be made 'if need be': Lawrence Wong

He added that there will be another round of ART kit distribution sometime next month, with every household to receive 10 kits.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid-19-safe-management-measures-lawrence-wong-2772426?cid=internal_sharetool_androidtablet_27062022_cna

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 4

Supersonic
36 minutes ago, Tohto said:

No need to tighten Singapore’s COVID-19 measures for now, adjustments will be made 'if need be': Lawrence Wong

He added that there will be another round of ART kit distribution sometime next month, with every household to receive 10 kits.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid-19-safe-management-measures-lawrence-wong-2772426?cid=internal_sharetool_androidtablet_27062022_cna

Got free ART kits, this time 10 pieces le. 😂

↡ Advertisement