COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

ya, i dun care lol.

i also notice lesser  and lesser ppl are wearing, sometime at the table i am the only 1 still wearing 😅

In my office, no one is wearing mask when at own desk, even when they walk around, think only i am the silly one still wearing, and believe wearing a mask would not tio covid?! And my colleagues keep saying wear mask no use one la, tio means tio, no tio means no tio. You want to wear your mask forever ah?! 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

question is did you lock her up in a separate room? or you still eat, sleep, shower, ok no shower, together as per normal?

Cannot anyhow lock people up la. Later police catch. Lol.

Jokes aside, nope. Everything per normal... I even finished up the food she can't finish. 

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

In my office, no one is wearing mask when at own desk, even when they walk around, think only i am the silly one still wearing, and believe wearing a mask would not tio covid?! And my colleagues keep saying wear mask no use one la, tio means tio, no tio means no tio. You want to wear your mask forever ah?! 🤣

Its not only covid, prevent normal flu etc etc.
its already a norm in many other places.

At least this year i will keep wearing, next year then see how. Its not that its expensive or what.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Its not only covid, prevent normal flu etc etc.
its already a norm in many other places.

At least this year i will keep wearing, next year then see how. Its not that its expensive or what.

Ya lo, prevent flu etc. But not a norm in sg to wear a mask la, even it can prevent normal flu etc, no one bother.

I find many people like to cough in public places, wear a mask better. Like the other day one guy was in the lift as me no wear mask, and he keeps coughing, lucky i was wearing a mask. 😅

• Praise 1

Supercharged
9 hours ago, Starry said:

Out of curiosity, anyone here who has not been ill in anyway for the last 1  year? That means not even minor colds, flu, cough, sore throat, sinus, allergies, fever,  etc.....

Guys...remember I am not asking who tio or never tio covid. I am asking who doesn't even have any form of  ailments like cold, flu, sore throat, cough, sinus, blocked/running nose, allergies, fever, etc. for the last 1 year.  Some of these ailments may still happen even if one never leaves home......for e.g maybe sore throat from over-eating fried/spicy food.....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Ya, esp now when mandatory wearing of mask is remove in most places liao. You see the F1 event, 99% no one is wearing a mask. Lol.

Mask is a ownself thing

ownself don’t want wear, is ownself decision 

Tio is own self

boh tio is also on ownself

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Precisely.

MOVE ON guys. 🤣

You want to wear mask forever?

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Sosaria said:

LOL, same as you. And I still drive hitch whenever opportunity arises, sometimes I see the passengers have running nose and flu symptoms, also like that. I think small small exposure here and there also build and maintain immunity.

Now hitch can stack like pre-Covid?

As in pick-drop-pick-drop…

1 hour ago, Ghgan said:

Remind me of the hk movie where the person is the carrier of the virus and go around spreading

image.png.1244ce44ee3e723526d9efaf94460e9a.png

Is this a horrible movie, i mean horror movie? 😂

Edited by 13177

1 hour ago, Starry said:

Guys...remember I am not asking who tio or never tio covid. I am asking who doesn't even have any form of  ailments like cold, flu, sore throat, cough, sinus, blocked/running nose, allergies, fever, etc. for the last 1 year.  Some of these ailments may still happen even if one never leaves home......for e.g maybe sore throat from over-eating fried/spicy food.....

Whether i am wearing mask or not. For the last 1 year, i still have blocked/running nose if there is any allergy which trigger it. Discomfort/dry throat and like sore throat also have if eat the wrong food. 😅

On 8/10/2022 at 10:29 AM, mersaylee said:

I tink someone would hope his my mil can help share the quota...😁

I wonder who you are thinking of?

:D

image.png.54725b66238d327eab1cf0fe800816c0.png

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Is this a horrible movie, i mean horror movie? 😂

Compare with Outbreak movie, this is hardcore.

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Now you still wear your mask where ever you go? Outdoor and indoor? Sometimes i find it like quite silly still wearing a mask when most people around you are not wearing mask. Esp many people around me always say, wear mask or no mask, if can tio covid means will tio covid, even you wear triple layer of mask. 😅

I noticed recently the percentage of people no wear mask is getting more liao. Like 60% no wear mask, 40% wear mask. When the removing of mask measure just started back then, still find 70% wear mask, 30% no wear mask. I guess by this year end, should be at least 70-80% no wear mask liao. 😂

Me family don't have a choice but to wear mask daily. 🤔

I have 5 boxes of kid size and 10 or 11 boxes of adult size stored in my cabinet.

🤔

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Ghgan said:

Compare with Outbreak movie, this is hardcore.

Reminds me of this joke:

Singaporean uncle and auntie arriving at OZ immigration:

Officer: Does he have any virus, etc?

Auntie: E Bo La (he don’t have)

The couple kenna quarantined right away. 🤣

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Now you still wear your mask where ever you go? Outdoor and indoor? Sometimes i find it like quite silly still wearing a mask when most people around you are not wearing mask. Esp many people around me always say, wear mask or no mask, if can tio covid means will tio covid, even you wear triple layer of mask. 😅

I noticed recently the percentage of people no wear mask is getting more liao. Like 60% no wear mask, 40% wear mask. When the removing of mask measure just started back then, still find 70% wear mask, 30% no wear mask. I guess by this year end, should be at least 70-80% no wear mask liao. 😂

on the contrary, isn't it even more important to wear a mask when the others around you are not wearing mask?

• Praise 2

54 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Now hitch can stack like pre-Covid?

As in pick-drop-pick-drop…

Am not sure. I don't do that kind of thing. Just a past-time pocket money for me, and if convenient along my way, so I do one job at a time.

Pick-drop-pick-drop on good days when there is another job nicely available in the vicinity of my destination.

Edited by Sosaria

22 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Am not sure. I don't do that kind of thing. Just a past-time pocket money for me, and if convenient along my way, so I do one job at a time.

Pick-drop-pick-drop on good days when there is another job nicely available in the vicinity of my destination.

New app can’t even see photo…🤣

Last time still can see chio bu or not..haha.

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1