COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

5 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

they have to do pre event test within 24 hr before the concert.

might as well complain about wedding where 250 guests no need to wear mask and can mingle around.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Odyssey2011 said:

As usual selectively events to apply selectively covid measures?! 🙄 

By the way, JJ Lin already reached 40s liao? Thought he is younger than that? 😅

A fourth wave of infections that hit Israel in June began subsiding in September. But over the past two weeks the "R", or reproduction rate of the virus, that had remained below one for two months began climbing and has now crossed that threshold, indicating the virus could again be spreading exponentially.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-starts-vaccinating-young-children-coronavirus-rises-2021-11-22/

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, 13177 said:

must see what are the extra steps they take. i assume those 4000 that attend got more then art testing.  If that is the case fair enough to me.

they didnt report all the details. 

'In return, events with eased measures will need to comply with additional Covid-19 testing before participation.

For example, those attending the concert will need to show their test result on their TraceTogether app or have the test performed or supervised by the event organiser and venue operator.'

• Praise 3

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

High high chance sg will follow. So far which one related to vaccination, sg no follow one? Lol.

Actually SG got take lead on boosting under 65 first. Before FDA approve this age category.

Edited by Ender

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Go read detail. Pre-event Covid test within 24hour is needed to attend even you are vaccinated . You can't just scan your TT to enter.

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

must see what are the extra steps they take. i assume those 4000 that attend got more then art testing.  If that is the case fair enough to me.

they didnt report all the details. 

'In return, events with eased measures will need to comply with additional Covid-19 testing before participation.

For example, those attending the concert will need to show their test result on their TraceTogether app or have the test performed or supervised by the event organiser and venue operator.'

not any art test that you can DIY at home, need to go clinic and pay for the test.

• Praise 4

15 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Love this song when I had to go for overseas business trip for more than a week.

me too....when i was posted overseas and come back once a year....🤣

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, 13177 said:

If two legs almost inside coffin liao, there are two extreme group. One is try to survive the current conditions and take vaccine and booster. Other group is since already no need to see too far ahead, can eat and walk, no need to take vaccine/booster la, cause if go means will go. Lol.

Anyway, now the current situation is not whether you can choose to take vaccine or not, you are being ''force'' to go take. And soon maybe booster also need to be ''mandatory'' liao. So no matter old birds or 20s, 30s or 40s also not much choice lo.

Patients Needing Oxygen Supplementation, ICU Care or Died, by Age Groups

According to the chart above from data.gov.sg, we can see higher death rates start from 60 onwards.

It's a tough choice for those aged 40-59 because they need to take a gamble between side effects that might turn chronic or the protection when most of them will have kids and family to support.

• Praise 1