COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Ender said:

To reach endemic ong's goal, the next stage is vax 5 - 11 years old..

Endemic is banking on the theory that infection confers immunity. Around 270 days to be exact.

Supposedly safe from re-infection. Or at least that's the theory

↡ Advertisement

Open lah open lah, open big big, want to do should do it fast liao. Later say the vaccine wear off. I long time open and live with it liao lor

See, I boh tai chi, still alive and kicking, just that got people die only and not me. haha

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

he never share lah. he change light blub and water faucets only. he always say the shower head spoilt very fast only. hahaha. I wonder what the occupants did with the shower head. :grin:

I will pick him from work everyday. So sometimes I will see bangala holding hand with some maid waiting for grab. :grin:

You WON’T want to know what they do with the shower head. Why you think got a massage function for the shower head? It’s not just for the scalp.

Imagination you must use apprentice.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Open lah open lah, open big big, want to do should do it fast liao. Later say the vaccine wear off. I long time open and live with it liao lor

See, I boh tai chi, still alive and kicking, just that got people die only and not me. haha

Yep, other people die are just part of the statistics. As long as not me or my family can liao.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

i think people dulan cos task force always screaming need to open up, VTL, living with virus, blah blah

but still restrict dine-in pax, cannot pak basketball, cannot pak mahjong,  no KTVs, etc

Edited by Scion
  • Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

Protecting our healthcare?

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/vaccinated-s-korean-travellers-recovered-covid-allowed-singapore-iswaran-144821061.html

Citing Singapore's arrangement with the Netherlands, Health Minister Ong Ye Kung on Monday (15 November) said that while the latter's rising infection rate is slightly higher than the city-state's, authorities here do not think it is necessary to rescind the arrangement or reduce the quotas.

With a quota of only six flights a week from the European country and fully vaccinated travellers tested before departure and upon arrival, it is "very unlikely" that maintaining the VTL would increase the burden on Singapore's hospital and healthcare system,

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

You WON’T want to know what they do with the shower head. Why you think got a massage function for the shower head? It’s not just for the scalp.

Imagination you must use apprentice.

Hahah. yeah. i dun wanna know lah. I just make sure my father reach home safely can le. hahah.

44 minutes ago, Scion said:

i think people dulan cos task force always screaming need to open up, VTL, living with virus, blah blah

but still restrict dine-in pax, cannot pak basketball, cannot pak mahjong,  no KTVs, etc

No VTLs with Thailand and Vietnam yet. 

To prevent these foreign talents from coming here to spice up our KTVs and other ECAs...😁

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

Must be damn distracting ....... hard to do work [laugh] Those hourly rate hotels, the walls are thin and if you are a quiet couple, can hear the action in the next room, or also when walking along the corridors.

My friend told me one.

My father old man alrd. he doesn't really care what they are doing liao i guess. hahaha.

He every time always complain about the 2 extremes.

either the hotel no one using at all, or the hotel is fully booked until business huat huat.

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

It might his boss idea to go endemic hor.

After his boss went to Italy, the pace of opening up might speed up.

Because he saw every MF not wearing mask.......😁

G20.jpg

• Haha! 8

32 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

No VTLs with Thailand and Vietnam yet. 

To prevent these foreign talents from coming here to spice up our KTVs and other ECAs...😁

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Yep, other people die are just part of the statistics. As long as not me or my family can liao.

I was worried my brother in law kenna, I keep asking if others in the family will get it. Lucky is it is over

1 hour ago, Scion said:

My friends still play basketball leh. But of cos the super big group now split into 3 or 4 groups. I join the 60 overs guys when I back, easy for me. Haha

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I was worried my brother in law kenna, I keep asking if others in the family will get it. Lucky is it is over

My friends still play basketball leh. But of cos the super big group now split into 3 or 4 groups. I join the 60 overs guys when I back, easy for me. Haha

Organize a MCF basketball game when you back. Quite a few played here…haha.

Othello, Ender and me. 

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1